HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

taillight info

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tassiete
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2004 8:34 pm    Post subject: taillight info Reply with quote

ive got a tg gem and the reverse light lens has fallen out,can i buy just that part of the taillight?or do i have to buy a whole light.
DOHC_TF
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2004 12:05 am    Post subject: Re: taillight info Reply with quote

I too would b interested in finding thisout as i hav a set of TG tailights with the missing reverse light lense.

cheers John
HONES
petrol head

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2004 1:20 am    Post subject: your answer Reply with quote

u need to buy the whole thing.
If u go to u pull it and come across a reverse light that hasnt already been lost or broken because someone else is missing it to, and tried to get it out, get it! dont bother picking it out, coz youll crack it or either get it out and have to glue it on. but if ur not into looks, stuff it into your sock and off you go!...

easy to install. think u only need an 8 socket to get the things out.
You could do this or buy TE lights and they willfit straight in same holes, same everything apart from the looks.
Pavlos
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2004 1:34 am    Post subject: Re: your answer Reply with quote

I need all new tail lights soon and they have been bucked by a rear end crash, but the reverse lights are still good. If I get rid of them soon, I will let you know and you can have them for free.

Pavlos.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: