HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

For Sale TF Gemi

View previous topic :: View next topic  
BonnetJizz
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2004 4:39 pm    Post subject: For Sale TF Gemi Reply with quote

Hey fellas
I have a 1982 Tf Gemini For sale that would suit Project or spare parts.
The motor goes but currently is missing carby(have unnatached nikki), plugs, and egr pipe blocker things.
Has a fuel and ignition cutoff on it, done around 160k, 5sp box, good dizzy, coil, wiring, 3" lukey hotdog to 3" tip (sounds good with webber),
Bodywise – Most of the body has been sanded back for primer, the bootlid, rear left and right side panels, the drivers side rear door are all in primer, roof has been sanded back, comes with 2 different front doors (1 bare metal, 1 with painted) with better rust condition then the 1s on there, is missing front left and right quarters, bonnet has been done a bit patchy in british racing green but easily fixed (will even include some paint), has all the interior, some exterior parts detached (door handles and shit for primer) but have those, is missing rear bumper cause it is in another location but can get for worthy buyer, has taillights, front lights, fuel tank, rolling on wheels, good suspension, brakes. Selling as I am moving house and my tow car has a blown head gasket!
Really regretful sale as I have put a bit of work into it and would of loved to see her painted.
Asking $150 if I can get rid of it in the next 2 days,(if not the dismantlers will get it, must take whole car. It is on Appleby road in Stafford heights, call 0401 575 703 anytime u would like to see it, if I don’t pick up prob at work so call back later on!
PinkBitz
petrol head

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2004 8:05 pm    Post subject: Re: For Sale TF Gemi Reply with quote

will anyone be home tomorrow or the day afer, im very keen on it, i can get my sister to go round and look at it. and probably buy it,
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: