HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

BBQ MEET PERTH

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gemmy_boy
rice boy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2003 4:10 pm    Post subject: BBQ MEET PERTH Reply with quote

hey people in perth with done up cars in 3-4 weeks at kings park there will be a meet what kind you ask well a meet for any done up cars mainly for wg but others are welcome, there will be a sausage sizzle and drinks and if ya want bring some steak or woteva. more details will be posted as of next week at the latest.

thanks shaun homewood [GEMMY BOY]
UaniAndGeMini
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2003 6:42 pm    Post subject: Re: BBQ MEET PERTH Reply with quote

are u the oragniser or is it sum1 else that has told u....i think leave the organising up to adam hehe
gemmy_boy
rice boy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2003 8:29 pm    Post subject: Re: BBQ MEET PERTH Reply with quote

Im organising it with some people i know but mainly a gem thing. Just a chance for people 2 meet people from other clubs in an environment beside pas western salon and im bored shitless so i decided 2 organise a barby.
gemmy_boy
rice boy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2003 5:05 pm    Post subject: Re: BBQ MEET PERTH Reply with quote

silvia club will be in atendance and also a few from rb and psc
Germini
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2004 1:05 am    Post subject: Re: BBQ MEET PERTH Reply with quote

As you may have noticed, Ive been quiet on this one, which may have surprised you. Either way, I am endorsing this event, and want to see a few of you, if not all, down there.
This event is been fully organised by shaun, so it is up to him to post full details, dont ask me, im just another dude going along.
gemmy_boy
rice boy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2004 8:40 pm    Post subject: Re: BBQ MEET PERTH Reply with quote

Hey It's final the bbq will be held at milne st carpark at the end on the right under garrat rd bridge, bring all friends and cars as there will be free sausages on the barby then if your up to it a freeway run down to e-shed markets freo.

be there 12 pm sunday. shaun homewood (gemmy_boy)
TXcoupe
petrol head

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2004 3:36 am    Post subject: Re: BBQ MEET PERTH Reply with quote

this sunday?
no worries
gazely
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2004 8:38 pm    Post subject: Re: BBQ MEET PERTH Reply with quote

how z fark do i get there
Germini
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2004 12:28 am    Post subject: Re: BBQ MEET PERTH Reply with quote

Umm, i fucked up my endorsement. what i was ment to say was -

'I heartily endorse this event or product'

that is all, see yas there.
adam
gemmy_boy
rice boy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2004 4:15 pm    Post subject: Re: BBQ MEET PERTH Reply with quote

turn off of guildford rd onto milne st in bayswater near the rowing sheds oppsosate the river side of ascot race course. email fubu_69_boy@hotmail.com if u have any questions
gazely
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2004 8:29 pm    Post subject: Re: BBQ MEET PERTH Reply with quote

turn off what road on to guildford road?
gemmy_boy
rice boy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2004 10:11 pm    Post subject: Re: BBQ MEET PERTH Reply with quote

get a street directory and look up milne st bayswater and find the park at the end of the road
gazely
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2004 10:15 pm    Post subject: Re: BBQ MEET PERTH Reply with quote

mission
gemmy_boy
rice boy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2004 11:03 pm    Post subject: Re: BBQ MEET PERTH URGENT Reply with quote

Hey this sunday is cancelled due to a family emergency and hey man sorry wg maybe next weekend at my house on a sunday night for a fully blown bbq and salad buffet.

sorry peepz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: