HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Attn: Gene

View previous topic :: View next topic  
RiCE BOi
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2004 12:16 am    Post subject: Attn: Gene Reply with quote

Dude, is that stage 2 Crow cam u got up for grabs ? If so how much you chasing ?
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2004 9:42 am    Post subject: Re: Attn: Gene Reply with quote

who said i had one and who said t was for sale LOL

yeah stage 2,
$80
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2004 10:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Attn: Gene Reply with quote

*LOL* you did man, we met thru Hilly at Browns maccas. Remember my GF had the annoying poodle ? The thing wouldn't shut-up on the way to pick up the weber so i was in a bad mood and didnt chat much. That and the fact we had to be somewhere.
My alternator prob got worse - it shat itself today. Cause its a custom jobby its gonna cost almost $200 to fix.
So if you're cruising down the coast anytime in the next week or two, let me know and we can meet up and i'll grab it off ya. If thats ok with you that is.
Will e-mail my mobi No. give me a buzz or SMS if you're down this way. Otherwise i'll just post here asking again in about a fortnight.
Cheers man.
GEMTEC
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2004 10:58 am    Post subject: Re: Attn: Gene Reply with quote

The annoying poodle, how could anyone forget it. lol

Hows that weber going? get it on? and what size jets have/are you getting for it?

Hilly
RiCE BOi
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2004 3:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Attn: Gene Reply with quote

Nah dude, haven't put it on yet. Had it all planned for today but the alt needs $$$ thrown at it. The car wont start without it, so i cant really postpone fixing it DOH!!
I chatted to a dude about the jet sizes, and he said that with what it came off it should be ok and to slap it on & see what happens. Once fitted with the cam, i'm going to get it on a dyno to see what the air/fuel ratios are across the rev range, then go from there.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: