HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Temperature Guage

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stock as Jocks
rice boy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2004 10:54 pm    Post subject: Temperature Guage Reply with quote

My temp guage isn't working in my tg sedan...i have no idea how to fix it or what to look for to fix it...electronics wasnt my best subject..
can someone help me out maybe guide me in the right direction
dont feel like payin an auto lekky 50 bucks for 5 minutes work
cheers
goldn
rice boy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2004 11:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Temperature Guage Reply with quote

make sure the wire is still plugged into your temp sensor on your manifold ( should be located underneath towards the front )
RiCE BOi
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2004 11:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Temperature Guage Reply with quote

Your problemo may be with either the gauge itself or the sender unit for the temp. If it's the gauge, you'll have to pull the dash apart and investigate. If it's the sender unit, it's located under the intake manifold virtually underneath the thermostat housing. It may either be faulty, or the wire going to it may have simply worked its way off.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: