HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

attn: Coupetx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TGemi1
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2004 1:42 am    Post subject: attn: Coupetx Reply with quote

could u send me d diagrams to u got to TGfanatic@hotmail.com could i cum round 1 day 2 c how it's all looking?i'll call ya soon

Chris..
coupetx
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2004 12:14 pm    Post subject: Re: attn: Coupetx Reply with quote

i got 2 books but they r at work, a book just on the delco system. and a je camira book contain wiring lume diagrams. yeh come up any time, its all 2gether i'm just ready to up it in the car and start the task of wiring.
TGemi1
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2004 7:05 pm    Post subject: Re: attn: Coupetx Reply with quote

yea i just gotta get turbo timer and boost controller and fuel reg adjustable. jus saving, and waiting for free time so i can take d gem off d road 2 wack it all on cause it would take a good 2weeks easy cause i still gotr 2 have d enigne balanced, all d plumbing and i rekn i'll take it to d auto electritian to do d wiring cause i'll prolly fuck up.

Chris...
Cammo79TE
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2004 11:26 pm    Post subject: Re: attn: Coupetx Reply with quote

drop my rego off while you're up at chris's
TGemi1
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2004 6:49 pm    Post subject: Re: attn: Coupetx Reply with quote

will do
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: