HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

attn onlya4

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TDGEMVAN
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2003 7:12 pm    Post subject: attn onlya4 Reply with quote

those dish rims that u were talking bout with 205's on em how much ya want for em? can u send a pic to bill_a_bong72@hotmail.com and what dimensions are they
ONLYA4
petrol head

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2003 8:56 pm    Post subject: Re: attn onlya4 Reply with quote

Man i'm still tryin to get a Digi cam to take some pics. They are 13x7(i think). When i get pics, i'll show em to you and Yonnee, if you Yon doesn't want em and you do they are yours, he asked first.
TDGEMVAN
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2003 10:38 pm    Post subject: Re: attn onlya4 Reply with quote

yeh ok kool
what sort are they? my adress is bill_a_bong72@hotmail.com thanx mate
ONLYA4
petrol head

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2003 11:35 pm    Post subject: Re: attn onlya4 Reply with quote

http://www.netesp.ws/modules.php?name=coppermine&file=thumbnails&album=3

Dude, they are the same as the ones on that shell. I am still trying to get pics.
Racegem
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2003 9:19 am    Post subject: Re: attn onlya4 Reply with quote

They're Centrelines. Can you confirm the size, particularly the width and e-mail me a $$.
Thanks Sam.

Yonnee.
Racegem
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2003 9:29 am    Post subject: Re: attn onlya4... like this? Reply with quote

http://www.hotgemini.com/cgi-bin/gallery2.cgi?action=sc&vid=142&car=3
ONLYA4
petrol head

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2003 11:44 am    Post subject: Re: attn onlya4... like this? Reply with quote

Yeah, they do look like that it says on the back CSA Globe Line 6JJx13, does that mean they are 6" wide? Coz i couldn't measure them accurately. I am still trying to get some pics. Bear with me Yon, i'm trying to find a camera, but they do look like those rims on that car.
Racegem
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2003 1:54 pm    Post subject: Re: attn onlya4... like this? Reply with quote

Yeah, it means they're 13x6.
ONLYA4
petrol head

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2003 5:40 pm    Post subject: Re: attn onlya4... like this? Reply with quote

Not wide enough for ya Yon?
TDGEMVAN
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2003 8:03 pm    Post subject: Re: attn onlya4... like this? Reply with quote

how much ya want again for em onlya4? and they got tyres?
ONLYA4
petrol head

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2003 9:36 pm    Post subject: Re: attn onlya4... like this? Reply with quote

Yeah they got 205s 60's with tread, It looks like legal tread, but i dont really know, directional's on the fronts, just normal on the backs the backs have white writing, YOKOHAMA i think. I dunno how much i want for em, it all depends if Yonnee (racegem) wants em as he asked first. I am trying to get pics, my mate is gonna take some with his phone tomorrow (they come out all right on a computer) i'll take some of the tread also. I'm in Vic i dont think i would ship em, too much effort.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: