HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Coastals #3 (Perth)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Germini
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2003 10:19 pm    Post subject: Coastals #3 (Perth) Reply with quote

Coastals 3 is in the planning! It will not be the same map as last time. Im looking at bypassing the scarborough stop, due to the recent events and cop crackdown. Instead I'm looking at going straight from cottesloe to trigg, then finishing up at Hillaries.
Let me know what you think.
Dates I'm looking at is either December 13 or 14, they are a Saturday and Sunday. Unless you want to do a Friday Nighter? Once again, tell me what you think, majority rules.
More at a later date.
Adam
Josh
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2003 11:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Coastals #3 (Perth) Reply with quote

hahaha count me out. it'd be cheaper for me to catch a plane =)
Germini
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2003 9:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Coastals #3 (Perth) Reply with quote

OK. Sunday, December 14 has been decided for now. This time it will be a heavily revised map, and will be held in REVERSE. No, we wont be reversing down the roads, we will be starting from Trigg, and heading down, past Coogee, to a BBQ spot. Full details are still in the works, but I will let you all know.
This may be a problem, as the Ford VS Holden day at the plex is also on December 13 (saturday).
A cruise to the plex for that event WILL NOT be held, tho a few of us may do an unnoficial drive down there together.

I will get onto the map soon.
Adam
gazely
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2003 1:54 am    Post subject: Re: Coastals #3 (Perth) Reply with quote

where the fook is coogee?
TXcoupe
petrol head

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2003 10:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Coastals #3 (Perth) Reply with quote

south of fremantle
gazely
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2003 5:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Coastals #3 (Perth) Reply with quote

truue , bit of mission
where are the other stops ? apart from coogee, trigg and hillarys? if i read right
gemskee
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2003 10:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Coastals #3 (Perth) Reply with quote

cott scabs and freo
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: