HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

att: MissPinkGemi | RE: Gayzilla
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2003 9:40 am    Post subject: att: MissPinkGemi | RE: Gayzilla Reply with quote

posted by MissPinkGemi on Mon Nov 24 15:50:36 2003, ip logged

Hahaha!!!
That was sooooooooo funny! Boy, you guys can go on.. Hilarious stuff guys!
Can i ask why its such an issue between you two?
Sounds like its gonna be a big job, good luck! Lets just hope you dont have a nervous breakdown halfway thru after you've spent mega $$$$ (trust me triple your original budget and add another couple of grand with any project) but if its what ya want go for it. Anything thats offbeat and original is definitely gonna have some credibility....

----------------
its an issue cos he reckons he can do it for $5000 when its plain and obvious u cant. and the fact he cant answer the question of "how old are u" aaannddd/..... when he got show a pic of the 4x4 JT gemini he said "well mine will be beter"

well hes talking like a true 16y/o dreamer.
i never said it was imposable or that he couldnt do it. i know it wont happen for the 5K he thinks it will and it wont be done in the 6 months he thinks it will.
rice boy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2003 11:15 am    Post subject: Re: att: MissPinkGemi | RE: Gayzilla Reply with quote

u are a wanker. I said i could do it and I will. Never said in six months but I have all the parts i need. Nor did i say it would be a f*cking prize pony. This goes for all of u pricks who doubt me. Shut up. You obviously dont know enough about Gemzilla to unleash a barrage of stupidity on it. The majority of you thanks for your support but Gene ur bottom of the barrel my friend. I said my car will be better than the JT because the JT looks awful. I dont want my car reeking of japanese. I wont reveal any more details because you always excel yourself in stupidity when i do.
GROOV3
petrol head

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2003 11:20 am    Post subject: Re: att: MissPinkGemi | RE: Gayzilla Reply with quote

sure a jt looks bloody awsome
135kw at all 4 wheels have you seen the black one in the gallery

$5000 for the conversion lol

you can barley up grade and engine properly for that

what gear box you gonna use
drive tran
where are you getting it from

also where did you pull $5000 from
MissPinkGemi
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2003 11:22 am    Post subject: Re: att: MissPinkGemi | RE: Gayzilla Reply with quote

Goatman, im not doubting you. It think if anything Gene is just motivating you to do it more by giving you heaps about it....
goatman
rice boy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2003 11:27 am    Post subject: Re: att: MissPinkGemi | RE: Gayzilla Reply with quote

thanks. he certainly is. I will shove it up his arse once completed
GROOV3
petrol head

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2003 11:32 am    Post subject: Re: att: MissPinkGemi | RE: Gayzilla Reply with quote

lol if you do do it for $5000 you get his car even more insentive
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2003 12:28 pm    Post subject: Re: att: MissPinkGemi | RE: Gayzilla Reply with quote

ohh and dont forget the free blow job Smile

mate if u do it the dodgy it wont be road worthy. engineer ing for something like that will cost $5000

u dont want rice yet u call it a "gemzilla, the name is addopted from the king car of rice. of and the gemini is a jap rice care to start with

u DID say u were gonna do it in 6 months

HOW OLD ARE U? HOW OLD ARE U? HOW OLD ARE U? HOW OLD ARE U?

---------
stress less mate. the ONLY reason i did the fj20 conversion into my car was to prove i could do it for less then $5000 cos all the homos on here had a bitch that "it cant be done" and i proved them all wronge, just like u are planing to do.I was about 2 days off buying a V8 soarer but the shit fight started so I found a Gemini and hoped to it, and did a “stock conversion “ for less then $5K.
But then went out of hand and now I have spent about $22K on the car (9K on the engine alone) and its stil a shell Razz

One last note. It’s the internet. It’s a game , stop takeing it so seriously
petrol head

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2003 12:35 pm    Post subject: Re: att: MissPinkGemi | RE: GAYzilla **poll** Reply with quote

are you saying the internet isnt serious omg god well what am i doing then

**runs and hides in the corner not sure what the world has come to and wonders weather we are in the matrix and GODZILLA is comming to get him**

how about a poll
how old is goat
a- under 15
b-between 15-17
c- between 17 -20
d- over 20
ATG23Q
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2003 12:37 pm    Post subject: Re: att: MissPinkGemi | RE: GAYzilla **poll** Reply with quote

Last edited by ATG23Q on Wed Mar 14, 2007 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2003 12:41 pm    Post subject: Re: att: MissPinkGemi | RE: GAYzilla **poll** Reply with quote

b
petrol head

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2003 12:51 pm    Post subject: Re: att: MissPinkGemi | RE: GAYzilla **poll** Reply with quote

i reakon B but could be A you never know
PinkBitz
petrol head

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2003 1:41 pm    Post subject: Re: att: MissPinkGemi | RE: GAYzilla **poll** Reply with quote

B
PinkBitz
petrol head

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2003 1:41 pm    Post subject: Re: att: MissPinkGemi | RE: GAYzilla **poll** Reply with quote

b
PinkBitz
petrol head

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2003 1:42 pm    Post subject: Re: att: MissPinkGemi | RE: GAYzilla **poll** Reply with quote

b for be
jimbob03
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2003 1:48 pm    Post subject: Re: att: MissPinkGemi | RE: GAYzilla **poll** Reply with quote

i say B or maybe A-
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: