HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

clock?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
urinalcake
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2003 10:33 pm    Post subject: clock? Reply with quote

hey i have the digital clock outta a tg and im trying to put it into my tf. are there the cables/plug already there so i can just plug it straight, or will i have to make my own?

thanks!
GROOV3
petrol head

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2003 10:52 pm    Post subject: Re: clock? Reply with quote

if you have the stock wires in the back of it it shoudl all plug into the loom there but you may have to just rig up and acc power
urinalcake
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2003 11:12 pm    Post subject: Re: clock? Reply with quote

i had a quick look before (without pulling out the instrument cluster) and couldnt see the cable. ill give it another go tomorrow when i have more time.

thanks for your help
PinkBitz
petrol head

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2003 11:16 pm    Post subject: Re: clock? Reply with quote

the clock will plug straight into the existing wiring loom, the plug maybe tucked down the back, but its there.
Racegem
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2003 10:42 am    Post subject: Re: clock? Just didit... Reply with quote

The standard analogue clock has a four pin connector going to the back if it, only utilising the one power wire. This connector plugs straight into the digital clock.

Yonnee.
urinalcake
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2003 12:52 pm    Post subject: Re: clock? Just didit... Reply with quote

i couldnt find mine, behind the instrument cluster. so i thought i might try behind my cd player and sure enough theere it was..

so its there, just gotta find it Smile thanks for your help
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: