HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Interest in Brissie gemini dyno day?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Greg
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2003 2:09 pm    Post subject: Interest in Brissie gemini dyno day? Reply with quote

Hey all, just wondering who in the SE corner would be interested in a gemini only dyno day? I had a chat with the owner of Queensland Dyno and Automotive and he can do a package deal. Assuming around 10 gems (about the average turn up for the recent cruises) it'll probably work out to about $30-35 a car.

It would most probably be on a Saturday morning - at Caboolture. If there's enough interest I can organise this, and will probably try doing it the same way dravon organised the skid pan day.

Anyway, if you're interested post here!
Greg
FLYINLoW
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2003 2:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Interest in Brissie gemini dyno day? Reply with quote

im in
Greg
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2003 4:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Interest in Brissie gemini dyno day? Reply with quote

Ok, so far that makes 2! Razz

Oh, and by the time I get enough numbers and give them notice, we're probably looking at some time in January.

Cheers
Greg
NUT161
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2003 10:12 am    Post subject: Re: Interest in Brissie gemini dyno day? Reply with quote

i will bring the stocker just for fun
MissMagenta
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2003 3:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Interest in Brissie gemini dyno day? Reply with quote

Me too

We're all pilgrims on the same journey-but some pilgrims have better road maps.
spud
petrol head

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2003 7:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Interest in Brissie gemini dyno day? Reply with quote

count me in
Greg
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2003 11:15 am    Post subject: Re: Interest in Brissie gemini dyno day? Reply with quote

Well, we're about half way there with numbers now. Come people, even if its a stocker its still good to know what it makes!
dorkus mulorkis

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2003 9:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Interest in Brissie gemini dyno day? Reply with quote

im keen and i know a couple of mates that would also be interested
Greg
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2003 1:38 am    Post subject: Re: Interest in Brissie gemini dyno day? Reply with quote

Ok, assuming everyone who has responded plus extras I have 8 - looking promising people! If I can get 8 definets I'll be happy. I guess I should go down there and work out how strict they are with numbers too - if they have leeway of a couple of cars over/under it'd be even better.

I'll see how many more people respond within the next week, then I'll go about booking it in for some time in january.

Cheers all
Greg
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: