HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Barina mags

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stock gem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2003 10:45 am    Post subject: Barina mags Reply with quote

anyone got barina mags on their gemini? SRI wheels are sweet. i wanna no if they fit!!!
Racegem
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2003 2:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Barina mags Reply with quote

They're 49mm Pos. offset, 4mm further in than even a Camira SL/E rim. The centre bore is 56.5mm, 0.5mm smaller than the gemini hub. Anything will fit if you do the modifications.

But I agree, they are a nice wheel.

Yonnee.
GEMTEC
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2003 4:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Barina mags Reply with quote

if you scroll back a few days ago when you last posted that message, youll see that a couple of us have already replied to it
S N 3 A K Y
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2003 1:29 am    Post subject: Yonnee 'ol mate, 'ol pal, 'ol chum, duuuuude.... Reply with quote

Yonnee, could you do me and anyone else interested a huuuuuge favour. You seem to have access to the PCD and offset and centre bore sizes of many rims.
Could you do a bit of SN3AKING around and find out which easily available 15 inch rim in Pursuit style would be the best match for the Gemini ??
BMW ones are not easy to get hold of in my area, just about any Japanese car is accessable though. I was going to look at the Toyota Corolla Conquest after finding info in a search, the centre bore from memory was very similar approx 55-56.5mm. I have no qualms with having a stern word to each rim with a die grinder to enlarge the centre-bore slightly. But i am more interested in finding the closest matching offset, to avoid spacers or use the thinnest spacers where possible.
You'd be even more of a champion than you are now if you can help all of us out. Hope you can do it, and i'm sure alot of forum members would highly appreciate your info.

S N 3 A K Y
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: