HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Bring on the cruise

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stock gem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2003 11:00 am    Post subject: Bring on the cruise Reply with quote

Someone must want to arrange a cruise in adel. around dec.jan. its the only time ill officially be home and im brining my gem all the way from melb. So bring on the cruise!!!! i dont care where it goes i just wanna go on a cruise while im home. CHEERS
GROOV3
petrol head

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2003 11:08 am    Post subject: Re: Bring on the cruise Reply with quote

whats your car look like??? pics
stock gem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2003 11:44 am    Post subject: Re: Bring on the cruise Reply with quote

Unfortunately i havnt got any digital pics. It was stock as until last wend when i painted the bumbers and grille aswell as adding a ramflo air filter.. Its morning blue(light) and the grille is silver. Wanting some mags real bad. Real clean.
GROOV3
petrol head

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2003 11:47 am    Post subject: Re: Bring on the cruise Reply with quote

what type of mags
my mate might be selling his 14" ROH baleros (i think) mags god condition wraped in some silica tyres he has only had them for about a year

i think he is wanting around the $500 mark

i think he is planning on selling them around jan
stock gem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2003 12:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Bring on the cruise Reply with quote

sweet ill be wanting to check them out. ill be staying in gawler and golden grove while im in adelaide if tis close by.
GROOV3
petrol head

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2003 12:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Bring on the cruise Reply with quote

yeah goldne grove is close by
stock gem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2003 12:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Bring on the cruise Reply with quote

well my mob is 0421248454 if ya give us a ring when hes eager to sell. thx groov3
GROOV3
petrol head

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2003 12:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Bring on the cruise Reply with quote

hey thats cool
i will let him know tonight ok
so you will be here late dec and january how long into january ?????

any way back to the cruise

i dont know if there is a committy organising it yet i think they all all pretty strandard all i know is it woudl have to be in jan now cause it always takes a while to plan the crusies
stock gem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2003 12:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Bring on the cruise Reply with quote

ill be there from dec. 14th to jand 12th. i think.
well early jan would be cool. i dont mind when it is just as long as i go on a cruise.
SAM 180
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2003 2:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Bring on the cruise Reply with quote

i did a lot of the organising for t he last cruise, but i wont do as much this time i dont think as im buying a capella, at which im converting that into 13b turbo power so that gonna take up my time... but ill still be on the cruise in either my gem or the capella... Sam
GROOV3
petrol head

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2003 2:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Bring on the cruise Reply with quote

so when are you buying the capella????
you still keeping the gem right so nothign stoping you from driving it
SAM 180
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2003 5:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Bring on the cruise Reply with quote

should be buying it next week, nah still be driving the gem around, just wont be doing much of the cruise organising thats all
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: