HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Adelaide Cruise

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GROOV3
petrol head

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2003 2:28 pm    Post subject: Adelaide Cruise Reply with quote

Any one in the process of organising a cruise for adelaide
i think we should get oen and leave a fair distance for people to get flyers out and about

i like the crusie on the wk end form north haven to moana but maybe we could start down at north haven and head up grand junction then into the hills????

4pm was a good start time even though we didnt head off till 4;30

well if any one is planning one whats your ideas?
hot1979tdgemi
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2003 9:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Adelaide Cruise Reply with quote

yeah,if any1 is planning 1,let us know,ill be more thatn happy to hand out flyers,the more the merrier right.

as for a cruise,i was thinkin more along the lines of a trip down to victor was in store seeing as its gettin warmer now.this is just an idea,but keep me posted on the next cruise.

Daniel
Pavlos
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2003 9:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Adelaide Cruise Reply with quote

I spoke to Aaron 2 weeks ago, and I cant remember exactly what was said, but I think the earliest we would have a cruise is December. I know that Sam and myself cannot make meetings at the moment.
hot1979tdgemi
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2003 9:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Adelaide Cruise Reply with quote

hey pavlos,next meeting u go to,bring it up about a cruise to victor after new years,coz that'll be sick,and thats heaps far away,enough time to organise flyers an shit

Daniel
Pavlos
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2003 10:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Adelaide Cruise Reply with quote

Will do man, Im gonna suggest a sat night crusie to Lobethal when all the christmas lights are on. It will be fucking packed as there and a nice drive there and back through the hills.
hot1979tdgemi
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2003 9:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Adelaide Cruise Reply with quote

sick idea man,coz with the fliers i will help ya hand em out up round our area.
SAM 180
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2003 10:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Adelaide Cruise Reply with quote

hey all, me and pav organised most of the last cruise, im thinking about mid janurary to victor, personally cos that way ill be in new gem, hehe, but the lobethal is a good idea but it would get very congested for car, and remember on the last cruise, once it was dark everyone turned into "hoons" so, im thinking mid-day victor cruise, have some lunch down there or something, get some snaps and so on... Sam
hot1979tdgemi
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2003 8:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Adelaide Cruise Reply with quote

yeah sorry bout that on the last cruise,when the guy in the panno started i jus got sorta egged on,so i joined in.as i said i am totally sorry for that Sam.it wont happen again.

Daniel
SAM 180
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2003 3:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Adelaide Cruise Reply with quote

nah its cool man, its just that if we want it to all go well we have to wait till after the cruise until we do that shit. nest time we should all go to a old carpark or something and bust 'em. Sam
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: