HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

BOOSTIN OZ is Moving!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MissPinkGemi
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2003 6:26 pm    Post subject: BOOSTIN OZ is Moving! Reply with quote

Hi Everyone,
Just letting the faithful customers of Dennis Mobbs know that Boostin Oz is moving premises over the next few weeks. He will still be on Langford St, Pooraka for a little while but will slowly be moving.
New Address:
2/83 Stanbel Road, Salisbury Plain 5109

All you Adelaide Gemi people get down there and get ya entries in for the 4, 6 and Rotary Nationals its gonna be big!!!!
GROOV3
petrol head

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2003 10:22 am    Post subject: Re: BOOSTIN OZ is Moving! Reply with quote

cheers for the info

will have to let my computer illiterate mates know

cant wait for the 4 6 rot nationals is it still around the end of febuary ???

is there gonna be a big cruise down there again???
MissPinkGemi
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2003 11:01 am    Post subject: Re: BOOSTIN OZ is Moving! Reply with quote

The main drag racing day is Valentines Day (14th Feb) so i guess a lot of guys might have to do some sweet talking to their girls to let em go out there!
The cruise is the night before Feb 13th.
My Gemi is entered so we will see how she goes! Not a lot of Gemi's out there last year so im hoping more will be out this time.
Even if your not gonna do a 11sec qtr mile, go out take your Gemi's for a strap see what they do!
GROOV3
petrol head

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2003 11:23 am    Post subject: Re: BOOSTIN OZ is Moving! Reply with quote

oh ok so the cruise isnt to the event this yr or is there somethign on friday night too,
what do you think you will get ??
what are you running in yours
nah i cant take my gem out there lol the tract is to gripy i will break everything
i woudl be lucky to get a 20 pass

gotta love the blue fj20 last year lifting the wheel for a good 10 or so meters
or the pink barby one hitting the back bumper on the tract and almost taking out the christmass tree
MissPinkGemi
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2003 11:54 am    Post subject: Re: BOOSTIN OZ is Moving! Reply with quote

God knows what i'll run. I'll probably get really disappointed and want more done to the engine.
Its a 2 litre bored 60thou, TX 1600 Big Port head ported and polished, Stage 2 cam, downdraught webers jetted (Dennis will be doing my EFI early next year) i cant wait for that! Im just going out there to have a bit of fun & not take things too seriously.
I was working for Shannons at last years and i was at the stand for the majority of the time and missed heaps.
I have already said im not working there this time, i want to enjoy it!
GROOV3
petrol head

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2003 12:17 pm    Post subject: Re: BOOSTIN OZ is Moving! Reply with quote

oh ok cool
you seem like your into the whole car thing thats what i like to see
so are shannons any good price wise ?? im looking into new insurance soon when i get another car

i was thinking about going to the drags when my car was running good like $35 to compete would be interesting to do a run
HOP_A_LONG
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2003 4:30 am    Post subject: Re: BOOSTIN OZ is Moving! Reply with quote

NICE 1!!!
One of my company's workshops is on that street!
I'll have to go there in a lunchbreak when I'm back at work and check it out!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: