HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

##STOLEN##

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pazzo_gem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2003 12:08 pm    Post subject: ##STOLEN## Reply with quote

my gemi was stolen this morning from footscray melbourne if any one spots it or hears of it PLEASE let me or the cops know, i would do the same for you. my number is 0404051149 and pics are at http://www.hotgemini.com/images/viewers/thm_444_gemi1.jpg
thank you
MissMagenta
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2003 8:18 pm    Post subject: Re: ##STOLEN## Reply with quote

I'm not from melbourne but i hope you get your car back. I had my gemmy stolen in feb and i found it burnt three weeks later i really hope you have better luck. In regards to your photo it is too small to see well give a description what model, tyres, mags, tint ot no tint, number plates, significiant things that make it your car. Give the ppl that live in melbourne (in your area) a bit more info, someone on this site might live or have seen it around with a better description.

All the best

We're all pilgrims on the same journey-but some pilgrims have better road maps.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: