HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

todays cruise

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
spud
petrol head

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2003 5:01 pm    Post subject: todays cruise Reply with quote

had fun for the most part. was freat to be behind the wheel of a gem again for a good run. almost got done by the piggers at caloundra afterwards. scared the bejesus out of me. so when are we doing it again?
spud
sic_vl2000

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2003 7:17 pm    Post subject: Re: todays cruise Reply with quote

what happend with the piggas
Gemmi Groupie

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2003 7:48 pm    Post subject: Re: todays cruise Reply with quote

Hey spud

Good to meet ya today! i was with pink gemchick0 Smile
Sorry about the cops - that's usually not a caloundra problem.
Anyways, have to do it all again sometime. Have a good one!
spud
petrol head

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2003 8:01 pm    Post subject: Re: todays cruise Reply with quote

they saw me stoped in the road talking to gemchick and i took off quick when i saw him. he followed me and had his lights flasing to get past all the cars between him and me. fortunately i pulled into a car park that was packed and he didnt follow me in. but i am told he stoped and was writing something down. he prolly didnt come in there after me cause my car was only registered 2 weeks ago.
bit of excitement but.
spud
LOK15
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2003 11:14 pm    Post subject: Re: todays cruise Reply with quote

hi gemmi groupie...
well it was good to finally catch up after such a long time (when the car woz brown..lol) im the guy on the bike.. (in case you didnt know)
hope to see you out cruisin one night.. have to stop n chat!!!!!till then c ya on the streets!

LOK15

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2003 11:31 pm    Post subject: Re: todays cruise Reply with quote

Hey LOK

thanks for being about the only person to notice the group of us at the petrol station at beerwah? i don't know where we were.

just to clairfy i'm the passenger chicky - not the gemmy owner - just so we don't get confused here Smile

do you still own a gemmy? or are you all bike now? i'll have to keep an eye out for both Smile
baycie bayce
petrol head

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2003 2:19 am    Post subject: Re: todays cruise Reply with quote

spud your imagination is very errrrm wrong! you dont listen to anything he wasnt writing down anything he was talking in his radio!!! and he was following both of the cars!! snuh!
MissMagenta
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2003 2:23 pm    Post subject: Re: todays cruise Reply with quote

Where did you guys end up heading

Lost ya

We're all pilgrims on the same journey-but some pilgrims have better road maps.
Gemmi Groupie

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2003 8:55 pm    Post subject: Re: todays cruise Reply with quote

we went out beerwah way (i think ) for a little bit but then we headed to caloundra for a short time. Spud and the others went home after that.

Smile
LOK15
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2003 9:21 pm    Post subject: Re: todays cruise Reply with quote

still got a gemmy.. well 6 atm
wont be out this weekend cruising, off to brissy... but will be out in the car next weekend,or unless it sells, then i'll be in one of the others im restoring!
petrol head

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2003 11:33 pm    Post subject: Re: todays cruise Reply with quote

Yeah we thought that everyone was just heading home, so we headed down the hill, then we pulled into the matilda neer beerwah somewhere. then we decided to head up to caloundra for a little while, then it was time to head home and recover from the party the night before Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: