HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

turbo gem 4SALE

View previous topic :: View next topic  
4STACN
rice boy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2003 5:52 pm    Post subject: turbo gem 4SALE Reply with quote

i have a te gemi with a 2.6L rodeo turbo motor 4sale its hot pink pearl, house of colour paint with rainbow flake only pianted bout 1 month ago. 17inch chrome titian rims number plates are 4STACN . t03 turbo, custom plenium plazmaman intake, front mount intrcooler, brass button clutch, microtech digi 1 computer., volts, temp, oil, boost ,and tacho auto meter gauges interior ok re trimmed seats and door trims white vinyl momo stearing wheel, spare t04 front and custom cam from cam tech. produced 315hp at rear wheels. $12000 or near offer 0416178023 im in sydney nsw.
rust3
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2003 7:44 pm    Post subject: Re: turbo gem 4SALE Reply with quote

hey man, do you have pics of the car? im almost finished my 2.6L turbo conversion (basically the same setup, mines got a gt3040 and a few more goodies though)

what boost were u running to produce that sorta power?
whackenauffe
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2003 12:30 am    Post subject: Re: turbo gem 4SALE Reply with quote

i saw u at krispey kreme,
couldnt find who owned the car was goin 2 ask if u wanted 2 cruise with the ecgc,
its a very very nice ride,
i'd be vry keen to buy, only cant scrape together 12 g's at the moment.
murph
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2003 3:24 pm    Post subject: Re: turbo gem 4SALE Reply with quote

I cant afford 12 G either but if you would please be able to, could you send some pics to samurph84@yahoo.com did you retain the original brake booster? and does it clear the distributer? Thanks any way

Shane
rust3
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2003 4:31 pm    Post subject: Re: turbo gem 4SALE Reply with quote

the dizzy doesnt hit the booster.... so why would u need to change it?
4STACN
rice boy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2003 6:10 pm    Post subject: Re: turbo gem 4SALE Reply with quote

nah but ill get some um 10 psi can go 2 15 psi i was goin strip mine down again and re build it again but couldnt b bothered i had a gt35 4 it
4STACN
rice boy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2003 6:13 pm    Post subject: Re: turbo gem 4SALE Reply with quote

yeah had no worrys with it just had 2 pull out the heater box but who cares bout that gets hot in it anyway
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: