HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Saw the hottest coupe today
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ONLYA4
petrol head

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2003 1:18 pm    Post subject: Saw the hottest coupe today Reply with quote

In melbourne, at the croydon AutoBarn. We pull and theres this HOT as coupe (work in progress) dropped on its guts, 15" 'cepters with nice hub caps, 3" or 4" chrome dump. Number plate was TGCOUP

Went in and it was the chicks who was workin there, still on her p's, said its got a worked 2lt in it, she seemed pretty nice.

Damn its good when ya see chicks with hot cars, especially when they are allright looking too, that they have done up themselves (she said her and her b/f, but still)
GROOV3
petrol head

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2003 1:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Saw the hottest coupe today Reply with quote

dam about the bf part
yeah hotgems+hotchicks= very good comination

or

hotgems+hotchicks=goodwebsite
ONLYA4
petrol head

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2003 1:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Saw the hottest coupe today Reply with quote

yeah true that GT. This coupe was off its guts! its made me want a coupe even more now, fuck sedans and wagons.
Racegem
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2003 1:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Saw the hottest coupe today Reply with quote

I could help there Sam.
ONLYA4
petrol head

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2003 1:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Saw the hottest coupe today Reply with quote

Man, if i had somewhere to work on it as a side project, i would fully take it off your hands straight away. But you have seen my house, i can't take a car out the back, it doesn't work. If i could get a helicopter to land the coupe in my backyard then i would take it! Hehe, in a couple years or if i find someone with a MAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSIIIIIIIVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEE shed that they will let me have then i will be getting a coupe.
Racegem
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2003 1:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Saw the hottest coupe today Reply with quote

Yeah I'd hate your place.
That's why when I bought my place I told the real estate agent It had to have space for a big workshop and room for a huge double carport for the everyday cars.
ONLYA4
petrol head

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2003 1:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Saw the hottest coupe today Reply with quote

Yeah it fkn sucks, coz i can't like take down the gates or anything along the side coz the pool is in the way. So with my current car when im gonna be dropping the new engine in im gonna have to take out both the family cars, put mine in the garage and work on it in minimal time as possible before dad cracks it and wants his car out.

could you rent a garage or something, prolly cost a shitload.
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2003 2:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Saw the hottest coupe today Reply with quote

i got a chick frined who has owned a 13 second 300zx a 11 secon GSR and now owns a 12 second mr2 Very Happy
car chicks rock
hod rodder

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2003 2:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Saw the hottest coupe today Reply with quote

u can come touch my coupe if u like Very Happy
i recon im hoter then the chick to so.. Wink

hahaha
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2003 2:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Saw the hottest coupe today Reply with quote

Maybe have a look around your area. See if you can find any vacant factorys and offer to rent month by month. They'd probably rather a small rent income than having it sit vacant with no income. And by renting it month by month, you both have the option to end it if either you can't afford it, or they get a long term tennant. With a couple of people, it works out pretty cheap.
Try Boronia or Kilsyth.
ONLYA4
petrol head

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2003 4:41 pm    Post subject: Yonnee Reply with quote

Hey, just out of curiosity, what coupe are you sellin, give me some info of what im missing out on. pics too if ya have em, passive_necro@hotmail.com
GEMTEC
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2003 5:31 pm    Post subject: storage shed's Reply with quote

just rent out a storage shed mate, if ur gonna drain the gearbox or engine of its fluids, dont worry about a bucket, its all good.

well at least that way you are helping the community - creating employment. because someone is gonna have to pay someone to clean it up. all positives mate Wink

keeps ya dad happy as well.

sorry about the long post
hilly
Gemini Driving Yobbo
petrol head

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2003 7:02 pm    Post subject: Re: storage shed's Reply with quote

ive got a simular story asweel. went to the TAB the other day and tehre was a fucken awsome black tg, the paint job was fucken awsome and the whole car look very very nice. when i was leavin i saw a hot blond chick walk over and jumped in it and drove off.

the more gem chicks the better Smile
GEMTEC
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2003 7:04 pm    Post subject: Re: storage shed's Reply with quote

i know a certain nice piece that owns a pretty good looking TG. was it in the Brisbane area?
ONLYA4
petrol head

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2003 9:35 pm    Post subject: Re: storage shed's Reply with quote

Yeah, but i gotta find out about prices etc, prolly out of my budget.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: