HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Pink Gemini - Adelaide

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MissPinkGemi
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2003 2:09 pm    Post subject: Pink Gemini - Adelaide Reply with quote

Hi i've just joined the forum after having a bit of look around and noticed my TG Gemini mentioned quite a few times.
GROOV3
petrol head

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2003 2:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Pink Gemini - Adelaide Reply with quote

are you
the gem ??

if you are nice car ive seen you a couple times on the way to work
MissPinkGemi
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2003 2:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Pink Gemini - Adelaide Reply with quote

Yeah!
Magenta plates, white writing THE GEM thats me!
Where abouts do you see me? What are you driving?
GROOV3
petrol head

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2003 4:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Pink Gemini - Adelaide Reply with quote

going along grand junction

i drive a blue TG sedan with 15" and loud exhaust
big dent in the drivers door
MissPinkGemi
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2003 4:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Pink Gemini - Adelaide Reply with quote

Are you heading the opposite way? Is it near Cavan Rd/Churchill Rd intersection? Doesn't matter anyway, wave next time you do see me! I spot all Gemi's!!!!
GROOV3
petrol head

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2003 4:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Pink Gemini - Adelaide Reply with quote

going the same way as you down past he jail and i turn of left at the big intersection main north road
only occasionaly
its around 7 40 ish
MissPinkGemi
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2003 4:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Pink Gemini - Adelaide Reply with quote

Now I know!!!! You turn off next to Jarvis Ford. Ive seen you. I've been running late lately... Has an guy in a Fiat 125 (old white one) tried giving you a go? He constantly harasses me! Revving and dropping gears, he's got a hole in his muffler and thinks he's got a sports exhaust, he goes down that way some mornings and generally aggrevates people when he tailgates them.
GROOV3
petrol head

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2003 5:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Pink Gemini - Adelaide Reply with quote

yeah thats me
isnt it funny how we all know about geminis and where they are
theres a blue and silver wagons that go down that way too

um dont think so though cant wait till he trys

Are you going on the big car cruise saturday afternoon?
MissPinkGemi
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2003 5:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Pink Gemini - Adelaide Reply with quote

Yeah most Gemi owners know of each other if their in the same area.. Where does the cruise start from? What time? I'll try and come past and see whats going on... Oh and you'll know the guy with the Fiat when you see him.. He doesn't have a clue..
GROOV3
petrol head

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2003 5:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Pink Gemini - Adelaide Reply with quote

Date: Saturday 8th November
Where: Sailmaster carpark Alexa Road North Haven
Time: Leaving the carpark at 4pm PROMPT
Destination: North Haven, cruising the coast down past Moana
Duration: approx 3-4 hours

lol cant wait to see him

hey if you use msn you can add me more gemi people the better
quiksilver_qs@hotmail.com
TGemi1
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2003 8:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Pink Gemini - Adelaide Reply with quote

hey i've seen u, that pink gem is fair off tap, what u got running under d bonnet then? I got a metallic red gem 5spoke mags, efi turbo, yet to bring it down 2 adelaide yet as the efi isn't quite fully tuned, Yeh i seen ya car last friday morning on south road, i was in my mates car burgany vn 17in ss rims and custom front spoiler he rekons he's seen ya car a few times too. Stands out have u had truble from d cops yet? I live in victa harbor but i seen ya car when i was cumn down 2 tafe.

Chris...
MissPinkGemi
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2003 11:25 am    Post subject: Re: Pink Gemini - Adelaide Reply with quote

Yeah, im on South Rd most days.
No cop trouble yet, i did run an orange light once and they pulled me over and said it was actually red. I didn't try and argue with em. One of the cops was into cars and ended up just chatting to me about it.
Its got a recon 2litre bored 60thou over, duralite flat tops, TX Big port 1600 head ported and polished. Stage 2 cam. Downdraught Webers, 5 speed and race clutch. The 5 speed is being replaced by a new one fairly shortly. Is starting to whine a little in 4th. The engine is looked after by Gemini King Dennis Mobbs @ Boostin Oz who works some amazing hp outta Gemi's. Im giving it its first drag run at the 4,6 and Rota's in February, i was only gonna put it in the show n shine but i might as well have a bit of fun. i will try and have my efi set up on by that time $$$$$. You should enter your Gem....

Ally
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: