HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

torana parts

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
coolgemi
rice boy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2003 10:07 pm    Post subject: torana parts Reply with quote

do any torana parts fit geminis?
spud
petrol head

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2003 10:12 pm    Post subject: Re: torana parts Reply with quote

i think the valve caps might
Racegem
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2003 12:44 am    Post subject: Re: torana parts Reply with quote

TA Torana radiators bolt in, but you have to change the bottom outlet to a straight.

Oh, and the badges...
S N 3 A K Y
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2003 3:23 am    Post subject: Re: torana parts Reply with quote

As far as what's been posted here on this site,
the UC L.S.D diff may fit with a little pursuasion from a professional, the LC/LJ radiator does (I fitted one myself), the rear drum brake assemblies are apparently very similar - fitment may be another issue.

S N 3 A K Y

P.S I'm almost not certain about whether the badges may fit... HB/TA/LC might with an oxy, a garden gnome and some blu-tac. But the LJ/LH/LX/UC may require removal of the wiper blades and passenger demister - a gay interior decorator may be able to lend a hand....
HOP_A_LONG
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2003 2:06 pm    Post subject: Re: torana parts Reply with quote

The motors, trans and diffs will fit with persuasion.
The trimatics will bolt up, as will the torque converters.
There are a few other bits n pieces that i am trying but when i get em sussed i might post em.
A few other bits like w/winder handles n shit like that, these are good cos they have more leverage to wind the windows up easily but you'll soon learn how shit the gems design is.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: