HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Nikki Carby Help

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ONLYA4
petrol head

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2003 1:09 am    Post subject: Nikki Carby Help Reply with quote

www.ausgenerals.com/phakt/carbypic.jpg
Ok, that is my attempt to draw the carby.
If you understand my drawing, well then can you explain what i have done wrong, the plastic part of the cable casing that has the thread on it, gets in the way of the half circle and the half circle thing can't move when you push the accelerator down so i can't get any revs.

If that makes ANY sence to anyone, please tell me how to fix it, thanks a lot.
Kizza
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2003 2:17 am    Post subject: Re: Nikki Carby Help Reply with quote

three things,
1. accelerator bracket could be upside down, so if u flip it up the other way it might work.
2. bracket might be bent so loosen the cable nut and bend the bracket back up a bit to get some clearance
3. cable might be wrong sort, u could adapt it by cutting a few threads of so it clears the lever thingy.
Tex
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2003 12:19 am    Post subject: Re: Nikki Carby Help Reply with quote

I thought the nut went on the other side of the metal thing that holds the cable, could be worng though. Its been a while since I took off the cable
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: