HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

another skid pan day?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
logem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2003 2:42 pm    Post subject: another skid pan day? Reply with quote

is there going to be another skid pan day in brisbane????????? i am keen as ay!!
Twisted_torque
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2003 7:45 pm    Post subject: Re: another skid pan day? Reply with quote

I keen as too and I got my same mate in corolla keen as to come back.
GROOV3
petrol head

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2003 5:59 pm    Post subject: Re: another skid pan day? Reply with quote

we need one down here in adelaide
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2003 11:16 am    Post subject: Re: another skid pan day? Reply with quote

this time jack the price up and have less ppl, get more track time. performance club go with 10 ppl and it costs em $90ish. thats 50% more track time them what we had
petrol head

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2003 10:43 am    Post subject: Re: another skid pan day? Reply with quote

how much did ours cost? I forget
Draevon
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2003 11:41 pm    Post subject: Skid Pan Day coming soon Reply with quote

I am currently in the process of putting a G180 in my gem ... Once that's running, I'll be organising a skid pan day as soon as I possibly can.

I the meantime, may as well talk about whether people want up to 20 cars there at $60 per person, or whether they want less cars and more costs ... like what Gene says. That way Gene would have more time to learn that you don't need to use the handbrake to get the back out in a rear wheel drive ... hey Gene?

Aaaanyways ... what does everyone think?

.draevon
GeMRideR
rice boy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2003 12:19 am    Post subject: Re: Skid Pan Day coming soon Reply with quote

Im not bothered aslong as there is one on SurprisedD
greg j
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2003 10:07 am    Post subject: Re: Skid Pan Day coming soon Reply with quote

doesnt worry me. i thought that last time was great. i was happy enough with track time. so whichever way it goes i dont mind.

but if everyones like me they would have spread the good word on to all their mates, and now there will more than likely be a much greater demand than last time.

i guess whether decide to keep it gems only or not, kind of decides how big you want it. i take it that four hours is the maximum timeslot that you're willing to commit to?

greg
Draevon
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2003 11:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Skid Pan Day coming soon Reply with quote

I could probably do 8 hours but that would mean twice as much money ... and 8 hours is an awful long time to be doing anything.

.draevon

This engine thing is taking forever ... I miss my car.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: