HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

adelaide cruze

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HONES
petrol head

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2003 3:15 pm    Post subject: adelaide cruze Reply with quote

just a quick thing to say that the guy in the blue panno was being a dick doing burnouts everywhere...
especially when we actually rocked up at moeys...worst place to do it coz the people on the balcony probly called the cops after we left...lucky the pigga didnt pull in when he went down the esplanade.

Also awards go to
Sam - organising it
gemiboy - for getting lost and taking wrong directions
blue panno - most reckless driving and thrashing of vehicle
the twin cam - nicest thing i ever sawed
ME - winning our own personal REV COMP. ending up with an impressive 8grand (i cant get any better, tacho only goes to 8 hehehe)
the loudest gem there was a red one

unfortunately i did not get to line up against the guy in the panno.
just need some pics now
GROOV3
petrol head

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2003 4:26 pm    Post subject: Re: adelaide cruze Reply with quote

which one was the red one
the one with the chromeys?????
hot1979tdgemi
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2003 10:02 pm    Post subject: Re: adelaide cruze Reply with quote

yep,the bright red 1 with the polished camira rims was easily the loudest
hot1979tdgemi
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2003 10:10 pm    Post subject: Re: adelaide cruze Reply with quote

hey HONES,next time the lil red gemi might jus beet ya,we're gunna be gettin bigger jets and installing a new 9,000rpm tacho so that 8 is now looking pretty bleek.
Pavlos
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2003 11:49 pm    Post subject: Re: adelaide cruze Reply with quote

what you running in your car dude? obviously not stock since you seem to be right behind be when I slightly thrash my car (I drive the bronze one with bonnet scoope that you chase sometimes).
hot1979tdgemi
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2003 12:42 am    Post subject: Re: adelaide cruze Reply with quote

was that 1 urs,that would look sick if it had a bright paintjob,nah the gem aint stock. its got a weber off a 2litre cortina,redline airfilter,did have a redline oil breather but blew off during the cruise,a few chromed up engine parts,and soon i'll have my head bored out to a 1.8

oh and u cant forget the exhaust,easily the loudest 1 on the cruise.
Pavlos
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2003 12:47 am    Post subject: Re: adelaide cruze Reply with quote

i was gonna spray it a bright orange, but im selling it soon. yeah i remember the exhaust. heard it over the music when we were side by side on anzac hwy after leaving magic mountain.

have ya seen that TG for sale on main north? if so whats it like up close and how much is it?
hot1979tdgemi
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2003 1:05 am    Post subject: Re: adelaide cruze Reply with quote

i havent seen it up close yet but it looks pretty good from the outside,im havin a look at it tomorra so ill find out for ya ok.

if its good i might buy it coz i need a new car,just 1 thats got a good paintjob and a shit interior like this 1 has.

neways ill get back to ya on this 1.
Pavlos
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2003 1:21 am    Post subject: Re: adelaide cruze Reply with quote

If ya sell yours ill buy it, im applying for a $5000 loan and im looking for a gem with good paint and decent motor. if ya see me at MP tomorrow let me know. youll see me around (i gave you the flier in the carpark)
hot1979tdgemi
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2003 10:14 am    Post subject: Re: adelaide cruze Reply with quote

hey pavlos,i contacted the owner of the tf that was on main north,he wants 3,500 for it.its a 1800,4 speed,and thats it. if u wanna contact him for further info the number is: 0409571957,ask to speak to Daniel.
Pavlos
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2003 2:44 pm    Post subject: Re: adelaide cruze Reply with quote

Cheers dude. I quit my job so I wont be buying it, but my mate might.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: