HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

TF Gemini Wagon

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dixie_26

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2003 5:26 pm    Post subject: TF Gemini Wagon Reply with quote

hi there,

i have what i think is a TF Gemini Wagon and was thinking of selling it. it is white, has some hail damage on roof, not much rust. only problem is the cable that controls the drivers side window has been broken and i haven't been able to get the new cable in there. i was wondering what sort of price i should be looking for it. i believe it runs fairly well and doesn't need much done to it for rego. any help would be great. thanks.

dixie
dixie_26

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2003 5:28 pm    Post subject: Re: TF Gemini Wagon Reply with quote

please email me at dixie7_26@hotmail.com if you have any other questions or some helpful input thanks

dixie
HOTHOUSE GREEN GEMI
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2003 8:23 pm    Post subject: Re: TF Gemini Wagon Reply with quote

give me a price and i will buy
dixie_26

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2003 11:50 pm    Post subject: Re: TF Gemini Wagon Reply with quote

Just so u know I am on the Gold Coast, bottom line I suppose is what are u willing to pay..............I am not real sure what its worth I do know they are hard to find. i think i would be looking at $600+
Thanks
HOTHOUSE GREEN GEMI
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2003 7:25 pm    Post subject: Re: TF Gemini Wagon Reply with quote

give me a price
dixie_26

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2003 9:19 pm    Post subject: Re: TF Gemini Wagon Reply with quote

$750 ono you need to arrange and pay for removal
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: