HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

5 speed and worked head 4sale

View previous topic :: View next topic  
vll10n
rice boy

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2003 12:22 pm    Post subject: 5 speed and worked head 4sale Reply with quote

Got the following 4sale. 5 speed out of a TG. Worked head. Shaved, stage 3 cam. Complete with valves, springs, fuel pump, regraphed dizzy, rejetted carby, brand new head, manifold and exhaust gaskets. Chrome rocker cover. Comes with 2 litre bottom end good for stripping. Conrods, pistons, cam shaft etc. Want $500 for the lot. Live in Nowra. Will send to anywhere in Australia. Shouldn't cost anymore than a hundred bux. Reply here or ring or sms me on 0421846868 if interested.
big ears
rice boy

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2003 2:25 pm    Post subject: Re: 5 speed and worked head 4sale Reply with quote

will you seperate the rocker cover? or any of the other bits?
vll10n
rice boy

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2003 4:47 pm    Post subject: Re: 5 speed and worked head 4sale Reply with quote

Yeah. What are u after?
big ears
rice boy

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2003 5:39 pm    Post subject: Re: 5 speed and worked head 4sale Reply with quote

the rocker cover for starters. how much u after?
vll10n
rice boy

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2003 6:12 pm    Post subject: Re: 5 speed and worked head 4sale Reply with quote

Won't seperate the rocker cover sorry
big ears
rice boy

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2003 9:08 pm    Post subject: You're a toss mate Reply with quote

i ask if you will seperate the rocker cover and you say yeah. then next message you say you wont seperate.

Good one
vll10n
rice boy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2003 11:39 am    Post subject: Re: You're a toss mate Reply with quote

I said I would seperate some parts. never said i would sell you the roxker cover. How am I meant to sell the head to some1 with no rocker cover. You're the toss.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: