HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Gemini Pics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
supercow55
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2003 6:59 pm    Post subject: Gemini Pics Reply with quote

If anyone wants to see some pics of my gemi, jsut thought i'd finally post them

http://www.pbase.com/bennybennybenny/inbox

Cheers Ben
supercow55@hotmail.com
S N 3 A K Y
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2003 12:48 am    Post subject: Re: Gemini Pics ??? Reply with quote

A couple of questions...

Which autometer series gauge is pictured here as the tacho ?
http://www.pbase.com/image/22117231

Why did you go to the trouble of fitting your exhaust outlet on the passenger side & did you know this pic is downside-up ? Not bitching - just curious.
http://www.pbase.com/image/22117352

What muffler is that you are running, what did it set you back ? Is it a straight thru baffled ? It looks like a stainless item & does it give the deeper burble or the tinny revvy sound ?
http://www.pbase.com/image/22117069

Danka,

S N 3 A K Y
supercow55
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2003 1:53 am    Post subject: Re: Gemini Pics ??? Reply with quote

g'day SN3AKY,
i wouldn't know what series the rev guage is, but i could probably check the product number for you. The majority of the stuff, interior, exhaust, etc was on the car when i bought it so i didn't do the exhaust myself. I only payed $900 for the car itself so it was worth it with just the parts alone, wheels, exhauats, seats, trim.
I do know the muffler came off a Subaru Liberty Turbo and the exhaust is 4-2-1 extractors into a 2 inch exhaust into the straight-through design muffler.
The Muffler gives a damn nice, deep rumble, I love it Smile and it turns heads. I hate those real tinny exhausts and this muffler gives a real nice sound.
Yeah i know that pic is upside down and i'll have to invert it, it as just the way i held the digi-camera to get an underside shot.
Sorry for the long post, Cheers Ben
S N 3 A K Y
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2003 3:57 am    Post subject: Re: Gemini Pics Reply with quote

***Sorry for the long post, Cheers Ben***

Hahaha, dude no need to apologise - i'm the king of big ass posts.
I know some people are too lazy to read a long post, but i'd much prefer a detailed thorough post than a short one that you have to keep replying to.
Sounds like an unreal buy for under a grand, was there a particular reason for such a low price ?
Cheers for the info you supplied.

S N 3 A K Y
GROOV3
petrol head

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2003 11:56 am    Post subject: Re: Gemini Pics Reply with quote

do you know why the guy decided to take the exhaust over the other side?
supercow55
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2003 2:38 am    Post subject: Re: Gemini Pics Reply with quote

g'day,
nah i really wouldn't know why the guy who had the car before me decided to take the exhaust over the other side, thought it might've been for clearance but i don't think so. Yeah it was a pretty good buy for $900 only things wrong with it as the idle, put a new choke on and besides a few interior bits it was good to go.
Cheers Ben
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: