HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Stickers

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lowride_tf
rice boy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2003 4:11 pm    Post subject: Stickers Reply with quote

hey
just wondering if any of you guys know of any sticker makers from brisbane (around the chermside area if possible) that would make me some stickers and the about how much it would cost me

thanks troy
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2003 4:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Stickers Reply with quote

daves air brush art, he does stickers also..
i can get u the number tonight if u want
he is in spring wood
rice boy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2003 4:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Stickers Reply with quote

yeah that would be good do you know about how much i am looking at for a sticker across the back of my windscreen

thanks troy
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2003 5:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Stickers Reply with quote

depends on size, colour and what it is
petrol head

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2003 5:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Stickers Reply with quote

You can get these REALLY cool stickers that go across the top of windscreens. A lot of commonwhores have them, ones that say "HOLDEN", just to let everyone know that the car is a holden. Full sick.
GROOV3
petrol head

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2003 5:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Stickers Reply with quote

or holden racing lol

for the gemini cruise me and my mate we gonan put a big sticker on teh back of my car he got an extreem clutch one we were going to get a sticker that said fully and make 2 stickers one fully extreem lol on my shit box gem
ONLYA4
petrol head

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2003 5:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Stickers Reply with quote

Lol. I like some stickers on the back of cars, but only at max 2 stickers, and they have to be on the windscreens, if you put a sticker on the boot, then you should be shot. Lol

I reckon a cool sticker would be a world industries one, that had Flame boy on one bottom corner, and Wet willy on the other bottom corner, shooting flame/water along the bottom of window. But i'd never get it.
GROOV3
petrol head

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2003 5:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Stickers Reply with quote

best sticker i ever bought was my fresh fm one right in the back center of the window
looks alright
metalic blue
ONLYA4
petrol head

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2003 5:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Stickers Reply with quote

I'm still undecided on whether to get a hotgem sticker on my gemi. If i got one i would put it at the bottom of the back window in the middle. I dunno tho... maybe when my gem is "hotter". Yes or no?
GROOV3
petrol head

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2003 5:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Stickers Reply with quote

i wouldnt mind putting a www.hotgemini.com sticker on my left back quarter window justa small sticker that you can see if you drive past or look at ti in a carpark
ONLYA4
petrol head

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2003 5:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Stickers Reply with quote

Yeah thats what i reckon. I mean i use this site enough to give it a bit of promotion i reckon, i owe it that much. Hmmm i'm gonna buy some me thinks.
gemskee
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2003 9:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Stickers Reply with quote

yeh i got 2 hotgemini.com stikers on both quater panels on each side..
GROOV3
petrol head

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2003 4:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Stickers Reply with quote

did you make them your self?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: