HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

want a TX coupe

View previous topic :: View next topic  
lowridin_coupe
rice boy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2003 8:00 pm    Post subject: want a TX coupe Reply with quote

does anyone out there have damn tx coupe for sale?!?!? reply here or email me with details at
benook_73@hotmail.com
Ben Wight
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2003 9:08 pm    Post subject: Re: want a TX coupe Reply with quote

All I seem to see on this goddamn forum are "TX coupe for sale" and "WTB TX coupe" !!

dont you guys read each others bloody mails??
my gemeration
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2003 9:39 pm    Post subject: Re: want a TX coupe Reply with quote

scroll down and you will find what you are looking for.
lowridin_coupe
rice boy

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2003 2:22 am    Post subject: Re: want a TX coupe Reply with quote

obviously i didnt find what im looking for, hence the new post, i thought that would be clear... guess i was over compensating intelligence
Racegem
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2003 10:14 am    Post subject: C'mon Ben... Reply with quote

Half of them don't even read the replies to their own goddamn posts, let alone reading other peoples.
Maybe if people made it goddamn clear that they've exhausted the other goddamn possibilities, then everyone wouldn't get so goddamn shitty!!
Goddamn!
Smile
YTD20T
rice boy

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2003 10:36 am    Post subject: Re: want a TX coupe Reply with quote

i got one resprayed bright yellow, 15" V4 simmons, lowered,2" exhaust custom exstractors, g180 twin 48mm webers, locked diff $5000 coz i dont want to sell it but if some gave me this much i take it
CrAzY
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2003 4:30 pm    Post subject: Re: want a TX coupe Reply with quote

hey dude, i know of a coupe forsale, u have me on msn (crazyndisturbed), just talk to me and i'll get the details of the guy who has it, ud have to check it out n shit, not sure what model, but if ur interested let me know, the price has come down from $6000, to i think $3000 but dont quote me on that but the price has come down, i know its got a compliance plate for a twin cam 2L but only running a slightly warmed 1600 its 5 speed, dropped on its nuts, mags, and flares, looks good, needs new paint/touch up, autotechnica seats, but yea. talk to me on msn

matty
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: