HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Attn Jimbob03 (Copied from General Chat)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
S N 3 A K Y
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2003 10:13 pm    Post subject: Attn Jimbob03 (Copied from General Chat) Reply with quote

Re: Rrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiggggghhhhhhtttt !?!?!?
posted by S N 3 A K Y on Fri Oct 3 01:19:02 2003, ip logged

Whoa, there mate! What the hell are you on about ?
Are you a psychopath ? And i dont mean that offensively, even though i'm finding it very hard to not take offence at wild unfounded accusations from someone i've never met.
I have never spoken to you once. I haven't even e-mailed you once - you must be on some hard-core drugs or something.
The only correspondence i've had with you is approx 2-3 posts in the "For Sale"Forum. And they were simple questions like "What area, what condition, & how much ?"
You cant be serious in saying that you started this thread due to someone asking one or two questions in a "For Sale" forum. Fair enough if we actually corresponded physically and made arrangements of some sort and i didn't show, but we never did anything of the kind.
I haven't rung you as of yet due to not being able to travel any more than 20 kays from my house, because of my current radiator - which i pointed out has problems in my posts to you. I haven't even given any indication of partaking in any actual transaction with you, any person could see clearly that my posts were expressions of intrest and at no time did i make any kind of arrangements with you.

Here are my correspondence posts to you, as i stated - there were only 3....

**How much are you chasing for the radiator you have for sale ? Are you anywhere near Forestdale ? I sometimes travel up there approx once a month. Which suburb exactly are you in ?
How flaky are the cooling fins ? And does it have the fittings for the auto transmission lines to hook up to ? Are you down the coast all that much (ie; cruising Fri or Sat nights). If the price and locality and condition are all promising, then i'll definately grab it.**

**I asked you a few days ago how much you wanted for a radiator in good nick, you never replied.
I ended up getting one but it must be fuggered as my engine starts to over-heat once it gets up to operating temps. I'm going to pull the thermostat out and see what happens as i remember a bastard cockroach crawled into my inlet manifold heater hose pipe when i installed a new head gasket the other day. I'm wondering whether i didn't flush enough and he's blocking the thermostat all mangled up. hehehe go the "Cocky-Racing" engine.
Aaaaaannyywhoo, give me a price and desription on whether you've actually used it for an extended period of time to know for certain that it does hold water, and does it's required job properly.**

**Sorry mate, i just found the post you made in reply to my question, i haven't been on here for a few days so i'm sifting through a page at a time reading all the various posts in each forum.
I was only prepared to pay no more than $50 for one that is in decent reliable/trustworthy condition. The fuggered one i got for $25 was suposed to be in good condition, the guy i bought it off said that he drove the car it came in around for a few days without any problems. So either he's full of B.S or the cocky i mentioned is wreaking havoc in my cooling system. I highly doubt it though as he should just break apart and virtually disolve after being heated up so many times.
After close inspection through the top of the radiator, i can actually see tonnes and tonnes of solid crud in the cores of the radiator, so i'm pretty sure that it's where my problem lies (blocked cores).
There is a possibility that i am getting a custom 3 core from a mate that came out of his LJ Torry. He said he has a mate at Red Devil Radiators that can swap the inlets and outlets over, but is unsure as to whether it has the fittings for my tranny lines to hook up to.
You stated that yours doesn't have tranny lines, thats fine but does it have the fittings or provisions for my tranny lines to hook up to it ? I have seen a few manual Gemini's with the lines blocked by plastic caps, so all i have to do is pull the caps off and screw my lines into them.
At least give me a rough indication of where you live, like how many minutes or kays from Browns Plains/Woodridge are you ? And if you ever down on the Coast at all to simplify the transaction ?**

Now where in any of those posts is an "arrangement" of any kind to make a transaction ? The second post was actually followed by the 3rd post titled "Re: Ignore That Post ^^^^^^^^^^". So theoretically, only two posts were made in an effort to 'exchange further information'.
You seem to be making a fool of yourself on this forum and i personally think an apology is in order. Calling me names and deflamatory comments just closed any chances of an actual sale taking place. Now other users are going to be too hesitant in asking any further information about goods you have for sale. A great way to promote yourself - 'You asked about it, you bought it'.
Think about it, if a person asks you about a watch you have for sale, and asks what color it is and where you are located - that doesn't mean "Yeah, i'll be over today at half past 6 to pick it up".
People enquire about items for sale on Hot-Gemini every day - that doesn't mean that every person enquiring goes around to there house to pick the item up. They are simply gauging further information full-stop. How many people have you abused for not buying a set of extracors simply because they asked what brand they were and what type ?
I could stoop to your level and start typing profanity in caps toward you, but Gene has a picture on his site that explains it all.

S N 3 A K Y
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: