HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

EOI:TX COUPE SHELL.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
maDGeMvAN
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2003 2:43 pm    Post subject: EOI:TX COUPE SHELL. Reply with quote

Was thinking of selling a while ago but found another place to store it, now it has to go from there..

Rare TX Coupe body shell. Unfinished project.Email for more details.

located ballarat victoria.

madgem@tpg.com.au
Racegem
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2003 3:23 pm    Post subject: Re: EOI:TX COUPE SHELL. Reply with quote

Wfc was looking for a TX.
Wfc
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2003 4:20 pm    Post subject: Re: EOI:TX COUPE SHELL. Reply with quote

yeah i am definatly interested, i believe i got that zz/z dash off you a while ago?
is it built before 1/7/76 eg. ADR27 (not 27a)
give me your mobile number and lets talk
wfc@netspace.net.au
Cheers
WFC
elky
petrol head

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2003 10:17 pm    Post subject: Re: EOI:TX COUPE SHELL. Reply with quote

tx coupes sold in far greater numbers than tc or td so i would say they are not as rare. The td sl/e is the most rare. i have had bout 15 coupes and 11 of them were tx. i have a pic of tx gems being loaded onto a train at the acacia ridge plant in 1975 and half were coupes! that said they are gettin very hard to find now! i try to keep these intact so they don't get crushed and sell them off cheap so they can see the road again. shame to see the coupes go!
cheers
maDGeMvAN
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2003 2:23 pm    Post subject: Re: EOI:TX COUPE SHELL. Reply with quote

What I meant was that coupes are rare as f!@# these days no matter which model it is! Wreckers around here haven't had one for at least two years.
maDGeMvAN
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2003 2:29 pm    Post subject: Re: EOI:TX COUPE SHELL. Reply with quote

Sorry to disappoint you warren, I just checked the plate and it was built 11/76. You could still buy it though, find a rusted out 75 coupe and borrow the plates Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: