HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

TE SL/X Brissie

View previous topic :: View next topic  
CuGem
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2003 9:06 am    Post subject: TE SL/X Brissie Reply with quote

Fellas, my gem is going within the week, either as a trade or sale. If you want a cheap runaround or an easy project car this is the one for you! make an offer.
to recap
White SL/X totally original. 2 owner, auto, 133k km. blue velour interior, remote driver/passenger mirrors. Aircon requires regassing and new hoses. Very minor rust in one guard and a rear guard. Engine is a totally virginal 1600 that runs very well. 90% tread on tyres, new shocks all round, new steerig ball joints and front discs too.
Twisted_torque
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2003 11:04 am    Post subject: Re: TE SL/X Brissie Reply with quote

Hey CuGem,

I am quite interested, if u can supply RWC then I will beat ur trade in offer. Have u been given a figure yet? I keen on getting a cheap runabout and hate to have to resort to car other than gem Wink If u come on today reply back with ur phone number and I give u a call.

I selling my gem this wk to interested buyer as a favour... and much the same as urs but with cam, exhaust and few other bits n pieces, she might even be interested in buying it off u. Either way ...

Give me a call on 0422451225 and car should be sold Wink
Or leave u number on here today and I will give u a call soon as I check back
luke_hen@hotmail.com
Gemini Driving Yobbo
petrol head

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2003 6:24 pm    Post subject: Re: TE SL/X Brissie Reply with quote

Give us a ball park figure dude coz im lookin out for a gem for someone
CuGem
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2003 6:38 pm    Post subject: Re: TE SL/X Brissie Reply with quote

I would like between 2200-2500 with RWC and rego till 01/2004. A couple of yards offered me 2k trade for it, but they had nothing I wanted...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: