HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

BARGAIN CD player (adelaide)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
gemi8u
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2003 7:20 pm    Post subject: BARGAIN CD player (adelaide) Reply with quote

blaupunkt BPV660 (57x4watts). model is only about 3 months old and looks brand new. have original boxes and manuals and card type remote. rrp is $468 but willing to sell for $270

looks awesome/sounds awesome/and quality kicks pioneer/kenwood/sony decks!
Mooch
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2003 12:13 pm    Post subject: Re: BARGAIN CD player (adelaide) Reply with quote

If it is so good why are you selling it?

cheers
mooch
Momo
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2003 1:43 pm    Post subject: Re: BARGAIN CD player (adelaide) Reply with quote

*and quality kicks pioneer/kenwood/sony decks!*

WHAT - BLOWNPUNK better than Pioneer/Kenwood? Bullshit!

But I'll give $150 if you COD it to me!
gemskee
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2003 11:23 pm    Post subject: Re: BARGAIN CD player (adelaide) Reply with quote

ill give ya 200 max plus ill pay cod
gemi8u
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2003 1:38 am    Post subject: Re: BARGAIN CD player (adelaide) Reply with quote

mate shoooooove that 150 up ya ass and learn something about car audio pal! Im guessing your a pioneer fanboy who's system consists of a pretty damn gay PIONEER deck with 1 or 2 sound presets, powering (or underpowering should i say) some PIONEER 3 ways up front, and further robbing a set of PIONEER 6x9"s or their much deserved power. oh, i forgot the PIONEER 50RMS 2 channel amp that you bridged to really make that fully sick $99 PIONEER 10" pump hard.

cheers, nothing against pioneer, just some of their supporters
Pavlos
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2003 1:47 am    Post subject: Re: BARGAIN CD player (adelaide) Reply with quote

I know someone who is interested. Ill pass your number on to him.

Those new Blaupunkt decks go fucking hard. Fuck Pioneer, fuck it in its stupid ass.

Pavlos.
gemi8u
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2003 1:49 am    Post subject: Re: BARGAIN CD player (adelaide) Reply with quote

mate, couldnt let go for under $240 in box/with remote/manuals, its been in my car for 2 months.

: and my reason for selling is i currently have a big $$$$ kicker SPL system on layby for my next project
gemi8u
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2003 10:16 am    Post subject: Re: BARGAIN CD player (adelaide) Reply with quote

gooooo pavlos!!! cheers bro. people shouldnt open there mouths when they know shit all.

cheers
Momo
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2003 10:59 am    Post subject: gemi8u you fuckhead! Reply with quote

...... have you stopped squeeling about the system I "probably" have yet? Seeing as you know nothing about it - I suggest you shut the fuck up and keep trying to flog your shit blownpunk dodge pack - so fuckin good - yet 2 months you've had it and it's out!?! MMmmm like the shit blownpunk splits I had that blew within two weeks of installing - mmmm clearly I should have contacted you cause you could have dribbled some shit about it being caused by my underpowered deck? my Kicker amp? or maybe my what - my pissy sub, (Kicker 12") - prolly the same as the one you have on "lay-by" arse-clown~!

Have a nice day - and keep your hand off it!
gemi8u
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2003 2:49 pm    Post subject: Re: gemi8u you fuckhead! Reply with quote

mmm..interesting! if what your saying is true(which i certainly doubt) then good on you son, you have some fine components. But this still doesnt confirm that you know anything about car audio my friend. You initiated that with your last b.s post stating that sony(laugh), pioneer(old already) and kenwood(dont they make mixers) is better then a european audio brand such as Blaupunkt.

p.s: if your Blaupunkt splits blew during the second week of use then maybe you shouldnt be running them off your subwoofer amp or better yet, get someone that knows more about audio then yourself to install your next set! maybe your mum?!?!
Momo
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2003 4:57 pm    Post subject: Re: gemi8u you fuckhead! Reply with quote

Mate I do have some fine components - thanks!

My opinion is that BLOWNPUNK is shit - but you're entitled to your own opinion even if you are wrong.

And mate - Good luck selling it hey - I hope you can get more than half of what you paid for it.

A R S E C L O W N ? Wink
Pavlos
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2003 1:56 am    Post subject: Re: BARGAIN CD player (adelaide) Reply with quote

Exactly. Pioneer is just bought for the brand name. Mainly try-hard faggot cunts buy that shit to look good.
Momo
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2003 10:57 am    Post subject: Re: BARGAIN CD player (adelaide) Reply with quote

Pavlos - stick with your cheap shit blankput or whatever it's called, and when you grow up and get a real job you too will be able to afford the good stuff that Pioneer make.

P.S. I'm not a try-hard - I'm HARD, and I'm HARD for you and your SOUND 4 stereo baby.......
Pavlos
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2003 3:14 am    Post subject: Re: BARGAIN CD player (adelaide) Reply with quote

Dude youre a fuckhead. My mate had a Blaupunkt stereo in his car and he got 149db from 1 12in sub. This guy with the same setup (but in Pioneer) but with 2 12in subs got 139db and blew one of his subs too. Dude, I have a real job as of next week, $600 a week for 2 years, then possibly $1,000-$3,000 a week (depending on how much stock is sold to the companies). You can stick with all your wank-factor shit, maybe you will come to relise that big brands dont mean big quality.
gemi8u
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2003 10:23 am    Post subject: Re: BARGAIN CD player (adelaide) Reply with quote

are you a sales-rep for Pioneer momopoof? people just think Pioneer is the shit coz there dads first fm radio was made by them and there dads, dads first fully sick am radio was made by them. Who fuckin cares??? (obviously you) Pioneer today is more overated then ever. and i recall that their last 3 models of subs have all sounded like crap, since that horrible diamond style sub onwards. And their 6x9's are pretty gay as well. their decks are underpowered and their amp lack huge amounts of power. Pioneer is an ok choice for your sisters excel but if you want quality go with american and european made audio. thats the way it always has been and always will be. fuck chin chong audio.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: