HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

wtd. gemini ute

View previous topic :: View next topic  
justin ste
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2003 8:10 pm    Post subject: wtd. gemini ute Reply with quote

i am after a gemini ute or a gemini van in need of reseration no engine or gearbox required i live in tassie but my bro lives in melbourne and my sister lives in wa so if u have one around these places i would love to hear about them
gemvanman CA18 VAN
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2003 8:15 pm    Post subject: Re: wtd. gemini ute Reply with quote

holden never made a gemini ute(but would be cool)just get a wagon or a van and chop the rare half of the roof off iam in nsw and want to sell my van if your interested
justin ste
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2003 8:22 pm    Post subject: Re: wtd. gemini ute Reply with quote

hiow much u want for the van yeah one of my mates made a ute its a weapon but he wrot it off
gemvanman CA18 VAN
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2003 9:46 pm    Post subject: Re: wtd. gemini ute Reply with quote

at the moment its just a shell but with everything to finish
ca18det custom recaros all new suspention bushes balljoints and bearings heaps of chrome the main body and chassis are painted in cyan blue new carpet brand new intercooler fully smoothed enginebay hidden wiring new rubbers custom door trims with pods dvd player 2 pioneer sub v12 amp new windscreens and windows vn fuel pump surge tank just need the panel painted and to to put back together
$2700ono spent around $8500(i should thank my dad for that one day)and lots of custom handmade parts
justin ste
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2003 9:57 pm    Post subject: Re: wtd. gemini ute Reply with quote

thats not bad i will see how my funds are going cause i am trying to sell my other car would it all go on a trailer to bring back to tassie do u think hmmm
gemvanman CA18 VAN
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2003 11:30 pm    Post subject: Re: wtd. gemini ute Reply with quote

an extra $600 and i can get a trailar to load it all up on
Racegem
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2003 11:16 am    Post subject: Re: wtd. gemini ute. ATT: JUSTIN Reply with quote

What condition vehicle are you after?
I have a TE Wagon that needs some work.
REALLY cheap. Let me know if interested and I'll give you more detail.
In Melb.

Yonnee.
Twisted_torque
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2003 11:26 am    Post subject: Re: wtd. gemini ute Reply with quote

hey I interested in knowing more bout van and where u r exactly in nsw Wink tell me as much as u can
luke_hen@hotmail.com
justin ste
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2003 5:05 pm    Post subject: Re: wtd. gemini ute. ATT: JUSTIN Reply with quote

any condidtion want to cut it up for a ute conversion dose it have rego so i could drive it to tassie cheers
danny01
rice boy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2003 11:25 pm    Post subject: Re: wtd. gemini ute. ATT: JUSTIN Reply with quote

i am in melb and interested in your gem how much work does it need and how much are you looking for call me on 0400147495 or email dannyandjodie@bigpond.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: