HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

ANY1 WRECKING A COUPE?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
GeminiCoupe
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2003 1:39 am    Post subject: ANY1 WRECKING A COUPE? Reply with quote

Need to rip a couple of bits off a coupe, preferably in melbourne. Im after door trims and rear panel trims, must be in cream/tan vinyl and must be in good condition. Also after rust free doors.

Nick-
Racegem
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2003 10:56 am    Post subject: Not actually WRECKING A COUPE? Reply with quote

My TD Coupe Racecar project doesn't need the door trims. The front ones have had speaker holes cut in them but the rear ones are OK. The previous owner has painted them black (they were originally cream), but it's a sh!t job and it's peeling. I'll see how they clean-up and what condition they are. In any case you can have if you want to come and get them. I'm in Cranbourne.

Yonnee.
GeminiCoupe
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2003 3:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Not actually WRECKING A COUPE? Reply with quote

Hrm if i can find a way up there ill definatly take them off your hands Smile. Having no car sux, ill get back to you.

Cheers
Nick-
Racegem
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2003 3:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Not actually WRECKING A COUPE? Reply with quote

Where u from?
GeminiCoupe
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2003 1:23 am    Post subject: Re: Not actually WRECKING A COUPE? Reply with quote

Northern Suburbs, Mill Park.
Racegem
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2003 10:55 am    Post subject: Re: Not actually WRECKING A COUPE? Reply with quote

I don't get north that often unless I'm going to Ballarat. If you're ever heading down to Phillip Island, give me a yell and see if I've still got them.

Yonnee.
0413 074523
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: