HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

melbourne - ????

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
EVLJT
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2003 9:08 pm    Post subject: melbourne - ???? Reply with quote

Who wants to cruise ? melbourne would have to be the quietest state for cruising. What can we do about it ?
tomTFGEMI
rice boy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2003 4:07 am    Post subject: Re: melbourne - ???? Reply with quote

Bell street maccas cnr of st georges rd and bell st preston always has a few gemini's on weekend nights...

u probably already knew that but the more the merrier
GasGem
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2003 7:09 pm    Post subject: Re: melbourne - ???? Reply with quote

Yeah I've noticed a few hiding there....
EVLJT
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2003 8:02 pm    Post subject: Re: melbourne - ???? Reply with quote

lets get together and have a day of it all, any suggestions for a time ??? dyno day maybe for gemi's only ?
Benjamin
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2003 1:51 pm    Post subject: Re: melbourne - ???? Reply with quote

Yeah for sure. I have my car back on the road with fresh 2L so I got no problems. Unfortunately my band takes up most Saturday nights so I can only do day trips unless we have the weekend off.

Cheers
pazzo_gem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2003 1:09 am    Post subject: Re: melbourne - ???? Reply with quote

what time do you's ussaly meet at maccas? ill swing past after a muzza run down chaple.
EVLJT
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2003 1:02 am    Post subject: Re: melbourne - ???? Reply with quote

We meet 8 pm at Macca's lower templestowe on the 1st and 3rd Mondays of the month, next meeting will be on the 6th of October. See you then maybe
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: