HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Att: Racegem re: grille

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ONLYA4
petrol head

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2003 10:52 pm    Post subject: Att: Racegem re: grille Reply with quote

Hey Yonnee,

I just searched through the posts to see if it was you who had that TE grille and only just saw your post to me.

Don't really matter bout the clips but i'll take them for sure. You dont by any chance have clear indicators for it do you, coz if you do i'll take them too.

Where abouts are you and how much you want for it?

passive_necro@hotmail.com
Racegem
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2003 11:47 am    Post subject: Re: Att: Racegem re: grille Reply with quote

The grille is complete with both park lamps, centre lion badge, lower name badge, and no cracks what-so-ever.

A brand new grille and park lights will set you back around $160 from the shop, so I figure $60 is a fair price.

I'm in Cranbourne and work in Chelsea Heights.

Cheers, Yonnee.
ONLYA4
petrol head

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2003 12:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Att: Racegem re: grille Reply with quote

Damn, i dont think i can get down to cranbourne. I'm still on my L's but get my P's in november. If you still have it in november i'll drive down and get it. Its the TE slat grille isn't it? The square headlights one that fits onto the TF's?

Cheers.
Racegem
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2003 2:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Att: Racegem re: grille Reply with quote

Yeah it's the grille that's on all the TE's except the base model with round headlights.
ONLYA4
petrol head

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2003 2:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Att: Racegem re: grille Reply with quote

I didn't think the TE slat grille had any badges at all?

http://www.hotgemini.com/cgi-bin/gallery2.cgi?action=sc&vid=314&car=0

See, i thought TE grilles didn't even have the flat part in the middle of the grille to put the holden symbol on to.
Racegem
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2003 4:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Att: Racegem re: grille Reply with quote

http://www.hotgemini.com/cgi-bin/gallery2.cgi?action=sc&vid=438&car=3

The flat sections are behind the slats to put both badges onto. The pins on the badges are fairly long.
It does look alot cleaner without them though. I've done the same thing to my VH.

Yonnee.
ONLYA4
petrol head

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2003 4:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Att: Racegem re: grille Reply with quote

OK, sold....
lol, if you still have it mid november i'll come to cranbourne and pick it up, unless you can be bothered getting it delivered. Depends how much that would set me back.
Racegem
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2003 4:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Att: Racegem re: grille Reply with quote

Depends where you are... Smile
ONLYA4
petrol head

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2003 6:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Att: Racegem re: grille Reply with quote

I'm in Mooroolbark (near croydon, lilydale), wonder how much it would cost. Any idea?
Racegem
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2003 6:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Att: Racegem re: grille Reply with quote

If you don't knock me down in price I'll deliver! I went to school in Mooroolbark and the old folks still live in Bayswater.
I may have to go to Wandin in a few weeks so I'll do it then.

E-mail me your contact number.

Yonnee.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: