HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

carbie + turbo setups

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tweakin TE
rice boy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2003 3:49 pm    Post subject: carbie + turbo setups Reply with quote

hey guys, i am getting a g180 in a week or so, and i wanna turbo it. i was thinking of efi'ing it, but someone said i could get 280rwhp out of a drawthrough setup with a 45mm webber. true or bullshit? some of you may be familier with this gem, but a guy on the gold coast is running a stocko g161 with a t3/t4 hybrid, front mount cooler, XF throttle body, custom plenum, fuel rail, bosch injectyors, a few internal mods *strengthening*, runs on avgas, and pulls 11.8. i want to do something like that with a 180, 200 head, and a t28 or t3. any ideas? the xf throttle body has been used and works, so i guess thats a goer, but could i use the fuel rail of a g200 efi head for the single cam head? thanks heaps

fuck i wanna blow v8'ers. i was beaten by a cunt in a volvo the other day, depressing as all fuck. i guess it's only an auto TE tho..... bring on a 5 speed i say.

Andrew
BlueTC
petrol head

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2003 6:50 pm    Post subject: Re: carbie + turbo setups Reply with quote

Gee nice language there mate,

I got the Pumps to suit you desired HP output you are after,

Bosh HP/LV Fuel Pump,
Prime Pump, Swirl Pump,
Malpassi Fuel Regulator - Boost Dependant!

I'd say go a T3 and High Flow it, get a P Trim Font Wheel, will push harder

In Brisbane
ONLYA4
petrol head

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2003 8:21 pm    Post subject: Re: carbie + turbo setups Reply with quote

"fuck i wanna blow v8'ers"
The cars or the drivers...
HOP_A_LONG
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2003 6:25 pm    Post subject: Re: carbie + turbo setups Reply with quote

If you think theres something wrong with autos youve lived a sheltered life. Trimatics are one of the strongest autos to date and will take absolutely anything your 4potter will give it and save your diff and unis at the same time.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: