HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

what to do???

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nakkers

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2003 9:51 pm    Post subject: what to do??? Reply with quote

hey guys, i have a 75 tx 1.6l gemini and i want to put a weber on it, could u take my through what i need to do to put one on? what size it will take?.... thanx guys
TurboTG
rice boy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2003 10:25 pm    Post subject: Re: what to do??? Reply with quote

go to the links page and go down to the bottom of the page and you will see a site called Ben Wights webber blah blah
Mike
MadWagon
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2003 12:16 am    Post subject: Re: what to do??? Reply with quote

just take it to a carb shop and getem to fit it, they know what they are doin, tell them what you want to do and they ill give you a quote
fazz
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2003 1:11 am    Post subject: Re: what to do??? Reply with quote

buy a 32/36 webber and adaptor plat and fit it its not hard but if you put it on and it does not run well you may have the fuel lines aroud the rong way you also may have to make a axcelerator mount its not hard either
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: