HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

NITROUS OXIDE

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tomTFGEMI
rice boy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2003 4:02 am    Post subject: NITROUS OXIDE Reply with quote

I've been searching through the forums for nitrous oxide info for over an hour now and was wonder if someone could offer me an accurate price for a kit with the plate under the carb.

also would it be more effective + cheaper to use a 2nd hand blow thru turbo setup...the bang for your buck question

btw its a stock reco 1.6 with extractors and exhaust. Thank yas
BonnetJizz
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2003 9:19 am    Post subject: Re: NITROUS OXIDE Reply with quote

yea mate i got a rated 150hp fogger kit for a stock 1.6 man hahhahahha
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2003 9:58 am    Post subject: Re: NITROUS OXIDE Reply with quote

no offence but why are you searching forums for "accurate prices".

go to your local performance centre and ask them, they will give you a more accurate price than any forum can deliver.

just a thought
petrol head

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2003 12:13 pm    Post subject: Re: NITROUS OXIDE Reply with quote

also if you are serious on getting a kit not worth it on a stock engine as you would probabaly only run a 50hp shot and after a little while this would root the engine and its not worth taking the risk on teh steet for 50hp shot lol

just my say ....
Ben Wight
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2003 5:28 pm    Post subject: Re: NITROUS OXIDE Reply with quote

Youd be better off with a turbo kit, and probably make a bit more power, reliably. not to mention continuously, as NOS bottles dont last long. always being refilled.

Although it would probably be quicker to bolt on a NOS system, you will still need a custom plate to go under carb, as I dont think you will get one off the shelf.

NOS would probably cost around $1000 plus dyno time, turbo kit would be about the same.

Ben
Stock TE
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2003 5:40 pm    Post subject: Re: NITROUS OXIDE Reply with quote

In an old fast fours there was an OzNos kit for sale, you might be able to track one down if you are lucky.
tomTFGEMI
rice boy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2003 7:02 pm    Post subject: Re: NITROUS OXIDE Reply with quote

thanks to the people who were helpful suck my dick to the cockheads who are just trying to look smart.

also yeah oznos is apparently cheaper than the showpony USA stuff....anyway bye
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2003 10:22 am    Post subject: Re: NITROUS OXIDE Reply with quote

bye
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: