HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

darwin cruises

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
paddles
rice boy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2003 12:08 pm    Post subject: darwin cruises Reply with quote

anyone know of any up comin darwin cruises
TXIII
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2003 2:46 am    Post subject: Re: darwin cruises Reply with quote

i dont have a gemini, but i live in yulara, will be cruisin to alice in 4 weeks if anyone wants to tag along!!! Smile
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2003 10:12 am    Post subject: Re: darwin cruises Reply with quote

my air conditioning monkey is currently visiting that part of australia on his winter vacation, and now its spring and i havent seen him in a while so im scared that he may have done a runner, if either of you find him can you please put him in a cage, poke him with sticks then send him via TNT to ya nannas house where he will be fed lots of granny style food and get her to forward him on to my place so he can get back to work before summer kicks in!
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2003 11:09 pm    Post subject: Re: darwin cruises Reply with quote

will do mate! i'll keep an eye out!
tunnel vision
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2003 10:38 pm    Post subject: Re: darwin cruises Reply with quote

I might go for a cruise to Darwin. I don't mind doing a decent cruise. Reckon 3 days to get there will do it ???

Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: