HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

need help got no fuel

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jimbob03
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2003 5:44 pm    Post subject: need help got no fuel Reply with quote

i got a fuel problem when my gemi sits 4 a day or 2 the fuel pump dont pump any fuel but hook it up 2 the battery and it goes and the car starts fine after u hook it back into where it should go could it b the fuse box i changed all the fuses and cleaned up the terminals 2 or is theis the relar box. The bitch only does this when it wants 2 i dont want this 2 happen at the lights and get me car smashed up the arse by some ford lovin fucker can sm1 help im out of ideas is this a common problem it hapend after i blew the head gasket and the auto electrician fixed up all the wiring after the head went back on the it just sarted it again

sorey bout the long bible letter
jimbob03
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2003 6:05 pm    Post subject: hey gene can u help me out Reply with quote

hi gene u know heaps about gemis do ya know whats going on can ya please help me out with my fuel prob

cheers if ya can
Frederick Stienheld
petrol head

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2003 6:07 pm    Post subject: Go to servo Reply with quote

hehehe j/k

There's a few things it could be. Best bet is probably to take it down the local auto sparky
jimbob03
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2003 6:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Go to servo Reply with quote

allredy bn there it wont do it after u start it and its got heaps of fuel
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2003 6:20 pm    Post subject: Re: hey gene can u help me out Reply with quote

to technical for my IQ level Very Happy
petrol head

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2003 6:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Go to servo Reply with quote

coule be faulty relay, voltage regulator, fuel pump..
jimbob03
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2003 6:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Go to servo Reply with quote

is the relay by the bat or is it on the outher side by the washer bottle where is the voltage reg situated i dont have a gregorys manual but i got fuel pumps. are all gemi fuel pumps the sm i got ones from the models with fuel pumps in the head as well do they have the sm pres as the one i got
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: