HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

twincam help

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FLYINLoW
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2003 9:17 pm    Post subject: twincam help Reply with quote

ok anybody who has completely stripped a twincam engine and then put it back together i need help.

my engine has been stripped and rebuilt extensively however the engine shop stripped it and i wasnt gonna pay $600 + for them to reassemble.

so i basically have all the parts and i have no idea where to start it seems basic as in similar to the singlecam which ive done before but the timing gear has got me freakin out.
if anybody out there has some info help etc etc pictures diagrams it would be greatly appreciated

cheers
coupetx
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2003 9:51 pm    Post subject: Re: twincam help Reply with quote

i know how to rebuild the twincam, i'm probably going to putting mine back together next week or so, it is pretty straight forward the only trick part is the tension and chain setup, which u can download from some where in the search part of this sight. i downloaded it so if u need 2 no any thing i should be able to help u
FLYINLoW
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2003 9:57 pm    Post subject: Re: twincam help Reply with quote

oh excellent
so your about to reassemble one ?
so if i search on here for the tension and chain setup i should find it ?
are u in brissie by any chance?
gem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2003 8:40 am    Post subject: Re: twincam help Reply with quote

If you need help let me know.I am currently rebuilding two of them at the moment.e-mail me gem@alphalink.com.au
I am selling all my spares also,let me know if you need anything.
coupetx
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2003 9:36 pm    Post subject: Re: twincam help Reply with quote

nah, i'm in adelaide, gem, i might be hand 4 some parts, can u list every thing u want 2 sell
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: