HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

HAD MY FUCKING GEM STOLEN TODAY... GRRRRRR
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SAM 180
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2003 11:32 pm    Post subject: HAD MY FUCKING GEM STOLEN TODAY... GRRRRRR Reply with quote

yeh there i was leaving school look at car park and fucking car is gone. it was stolen from my school how fucked is that, i go to wirrenada by the way... i got it back luckily, found it in McO'Sheas carpark, without $600 worth of stereo system, and fuckers did something to steering so it stays to the side when you steer... idiots didnt even take my mags when the lock nut was in the ashtray and it was open when i found it... didnt even take my street directory, must be ameteurs, if anyone heres about this theft can you give us a yell cos all i want is my stereo back cos it was so easy to work for fuck sake by the way sorry bout the long post but you understand...
TuFf
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2003 12:28 am    Post subject: Re: HAD MY FUCKING GEM STOLEN TODAY... GRRRRRR Reply with quote

look through some mates cars at ur school. its probably there.
Highlander
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2003 4:05 am    Post subject: Re: HAD MY FUCKING GEM STOLEN TODAY... GRRRRRR Reply with quote

this is becoming a real prob where i live. to all people with good stereos its pretty much common sense where you crank it cause ive seen guys follow people home to find out where the car lives.
Makes the honest ones paranoid into forking out for GPS alarm systems or something ive managed to hook up a sensor light pointed at my car with the light turning on through my window so i can run out and beat the shit outta the asshole fooking with my machine. cats setting it off arnt a problem they tend to steer clear of my car after repeated runs of trying to speedbump them in my street havnt hit one yet dont wanna stain my duco
BOB the chicken
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2003 4:48 am    Post subject: Re: HAD MY FUCKING GEM STOLEN TODAY... GRRRRRR Reply with quote

kill switches are the go, although they wont do much with people stealing your stereos but it will make it harder to actually steal the car
Frederick Stienheld
petrol head

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2003 10:15 am    Post subject: Re: HAD MY FUCKING GEM STOLEN TODAY... GRRRRRR Reply with quote

And a nice noisey alarm. If they break into it at school and the alarm goes they're gunna run real quick!
Josh
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2003 10:15 pm    Post subject: Re: HAD MY FUCKING GEM STOLEN TODAY... GRRRRRR Reply with quote

get a big exhaust and put a switch on ya fuel pump relay. That was they can start it, then you can hear it, then u can see who it is when they get 20m's are the car runs outta fuel =)
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2003 10:19 pm    Post subject: Re: HAD MY FUCKING GEM STOLEN TODAY... GRRRRRR Reply with quote

embaressing when ya forget to flick that switch back when ur on a cruise!
petrol head

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2003 11:16 pm    Post subject: WHO'S LAUGHING NOW?? Reply with quote

Not me either!!

thats a real shame mate, if the steerings gone all crooked i guess they would have put it into a gutter or up,

regards
SAM 180
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2003 6:08 am    Post subject: Re: WHO'S LAUGHING NOW?? Reply with quote

nah the steering it self is fine just a bit sticky, like it doesnt pull to the side or anything, ah well not much i can do, the damage is done now... oh bye the way its the gem on the background of adelaide cruise flier 3...
HOP_A_LONG
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2003 7:04 am    Post subject: Re: WHO'S LAUGHING NOW?? Reply with quote

Heres a neat stereo trick. get a cheap as fuck deck a couple of years old, go to cashies and get some 10-20year old home stereo speaker boxes, rip out the speaker cones and voila! it sounds better than youd expect and no theif would bother looking twice. Wirreandas a hole, lots of my mates went there.
Highlander
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2003 1:39 pm    Post subject: Re: WHO'S LAUGHING NOW?? Reply with quote

sounds like you need some new mates then
SAM 180
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2003 5:58 pm    Post subject: Re: WHO'S LAUGHING NOW?? Reply with quote

im not bitching about the school man, there has been a lot of new eye candy lately so yeh. anyway i only got like 6 weeks left so who cares...
Gemini Driving Yobbo
petrol head

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2003 12:46 pm    Post subject: Re: WHO'S LAUGHING NOW?? Reply with quote

too bad most home speakers work off 8ohms and car ones work off 4ohms. they will sound good for a couple of weeks then they will go to shit quick
greg j
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2003 2:24 pm    Post subject: Re: HAD MY FUCKING GEM STOLEN TODAY... GRRRRRR Reply with quote

i just dont even bother with a sterio anymore, had mine stolen a while ago. money is good, particularly in my pocket. not some dickhead lowlife's.
HOP_A_LONG
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2003 1:13 am    Post subject: Re: WHO'S LAUGHING NOW?? Reply with quote

But at the cost of 1/2 a peanut who gives a fuck eh? Plus no-one would ever steal em!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: