HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

attn : ELKY

View previous topic :: View next topic  
BonnetJizz
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2003 9:53 am    Post subject: attn : ELKY Reply with quote

hey man
just chasin a few parts in brisy.. prob wont come up il get u to send em, u got handbrake pin setup? with good pins/cable/clicky thing for a tf.. also after a bootlock and key and maybe if u have good 1s front doors inside and outside window rubbers.. the 2 on each side with no breaks in em u wanna tell us how much u want individually and il get back 2 u on it. (all for tf)
elky
petrol head

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2003 5:30 pm    Post subject: Re: attn : ELKY Reply with quote

i prolly do have the handbrake stuff, boot lock and key but no one piece rubbers u may have to buy new ones. $20 for the bootlock and handbrake cable
BonnetJizz
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2003 9:50 pm    Post subject: Re: attn : ELKY Reply with quote

yea i dont need the cable.. just the bit in the centre with the pins and the thing that clicks in and leads off 2 the yellow cable.. no lever or cable from under the car i have all that just my pins and clicky thing are worn from 2 many handbrake turns think it was the last fella who did the worst of it
BonnetJizz
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2003 9:51 pm    Post subject: Re: attn : ELKY Reply with quote

oh yea and the bootlock and key would be sweet.. tell us how u want $ in email to jarradgotbeef@hotmail.con
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: