HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Wagon for sale (Sydney) $2000

View previous topic :: View next topic  
sax

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2003 11:54 pm    Post subject: Wagon for sale (Sydney) $2000 Reply with quote

I have an 82 wagon that I don't drive much anymore (got bikes). Original condition in white, has no rust or damage and was always a country car. The engine was recoed about 30000km ago (gem engine) and I replaced the head just recently. Drives well, I used it as a courier delivery vehicle and it only failed me once when I had to put a new alternator in it about 3 months ago.
New battery and hoses etc. Some spares as well.
Totally standard, unmodified and legal except for extractors and sports exhaust. Not lowered or worked.
1600 5 speed. Is a bit loud but not copbait due the standard look.

Has new tyres, rego until Feb 2004 and comes with a Sony CD player and 4 OK speakers.

It will need:

New shocks, the body roll is impressive.
A good tune up and service, I do it myself but just dont have the time with new job etc.
Could do with a full suspension overhaul, it creaks and groans a lot but the stereo drowns most of that out anyway.
It comes with new upper and lower ball joints and tie rod ends if you want to fit them yourself. I had intended to do it up but lost interest and time.
The rear seats I chucked out, it has the rear belts removed and is fully 'wagonised'. Still got windows not a true panel van. I had the tailgate strut regassed so it works well and doesnt hit you on the head like it used to!
It's got factory air conditioning but needs a full regas etc. The interior and carpet are rough but all the instruments work and there are no nasty holes anywhere.
Sports steering wheel in blue!
Would make a good drivable project for somebody.
The car needs a lot of TLC to make it a show car but needs very little to keep as a cheap and reliable runner.
I hope 2 grand is not too steep for one in this condition, it owes me more and is a good example of a rust free, unbodgied gemmy.

Ph: 0417 484 366 (Martin)
danny01
rice boy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2003 9:23 am    Post subject: Re: Wagon for sale (Sydney) $2000 Reply with quote

is there any chance you could send me some photo's to dannyandjodie@bigpond.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: