HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Gemi Swap

View previous topic :: View next topic  
vll10n
rice boy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2003 9:51 pm    Post subject: Gemi Swap Reply with quote

Just wanna find out if anyone knows of anyone that would be willing to swap their 5 speed 3 litre VL Commodore for my 1984 Gemini? I just want a stock VL. Don't care about engine mods, mags etc. Mine's a TG. Lowered, 15 inch mags with good rubber. 2 10 and 1 8 inch Clarion sub on custom parcel shelf, 6inch speakers in the front doors. Will leavethe Alpine cd player in if the VL has a good one. Red in colour with big white racing lines painted up the bonnet. Airbrushed hornett scoop. 2 red neons in interior. 1600 motor with 4 speed manual box. New clutch and rear main done 4 months ago, new radiator and thermo fan. Retrimmed door trims and back seat. CRX front seats retrimmed to match. Retrimmed boot. Extractors and 2 1/2 inch exhaust. Personalised plates JEM.23Q. Red and black leather gear knob and steering wheel. Red racing pedals. Rego runs out in November but I'm willing to put 6 months on. I've had it for nearly a year and apart from the small oir leak when I got it (rear main) it's been a top little car. Drives like a dream and goes pretty damn hard for a little 4 cyl. I was surprised cause my previous car was a 5 litre. I wanna swap it for a VL 5 speed as it says above or sell it so I can buy one. I want $3800 with 6 months rego. It replaced my pride and joy (VL) which was stolen after it's 1st show. Even though I love the little Gem, my heart still lies with VL's so if anyone out that wants to swap or even buy it email me at mis03l@hotmail.com or sms or ring me on 0421846868. Thanks guys and girls. By the way, my name's Shanel
dunger
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2003 1:42 am    Post subject: Re: Gemi Swap Reply with quote

hi shanel my names nathan, i have a spare vl sitting around it is in perfect condition except for a crack in my brand new bumper and the bumper is genuine (frigin datsuns), the colour of the car is light blu original colour but it has been touched up alot, it has a alpine cd player 6" rockford fosgates in the front and 7x10" rockford forsgates in the back, in the front doors there is rockford fosgate and the symbold imprinted into the trims, the seats are in perfect condition front and back with original velour, the engine is the stock 3L apart from a uni filter, it has polished 15" mags with brand spanker tyres on it i think they r kuhmo, all i have to do is fix a rattle in the tailshaft and rebuild the 5 speed o6ther that she is beautiful, oyh and i might thro in some 16" hsv mags with 50 profile tyres, i think the 16" tyres might be shagged or i can get some 17" white 18 spokers, but yer let me know where you are and stuff and we might be able to make a deal if you are interested cause i am, ok i am in townsville north qld, my number is 0414383653 give me a call anytime and i will talk to you about it ok catcha nate
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: