HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

some decent power for a gemi
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kilbs

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2003 11:31 am    Post subject: some decent power for a gemi Reply with quote

just wondering if anyone could write to me and explain how i could get some decent power from a 1984 gemi, with being force fed, am looking for cheep but efficent ways to get power.
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2003 12:54 pm    Post subject: Re: some decent power for a gemi Reply with quote

get supercharged for $5000
or search for performance mods for N/A engines, should be able to get a reasonably quick N/A for $1000+ (thats for a full rebuild, cost varies on DIY factor and connections)
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2003 3:32 pm    Post subject: Re: some decent power for a gemi Reply with quote

get NOS it will cost around $1000 up depends what type u get chepest upgrade u can get 4 a stocko motor not legal though but u could hide it but hide it good put the bottle in the boot and make a faulse sub box to go over the top cops wont look in there and get the solind opener 4 the bottle tha way u can open it without going into the boot or stopin
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2003 3:59 pm    Post subject: Re: some decent power for a gemi Reply with quote

yeah cops NEVER loke in the sub box...
hod rodder

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2003 4:01 pm    Post subject: Re: some decent power for a gemi Reply with quote

they do however look undr your bonnet: "oh my, what lovely new piping leading to your sub box"
hod rodder

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2003 4:17 pm    Post subject: Re: some decent power for a gemi Reply with quote

iv had to remove my subs a few times for cops.
its where drugos hide there "stash" and the rest
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2003 4:35 pm    Post subject: Re: cops and crops Reply with quote

well if u use security screws they cant make u take them out and put the god darn plumbing under the carpet or make a cover out of steel hide a small bottle in the fire wall cover that with a plate where the fuck do u live mate i bn pulled up by more fucken pig than probly ever1 on the forum at least 4 per day 4 about a year and not once did they lift the bonet but if ya got a shit box gemi with half the boot hanging on the ground what whould u expect the cops 2 cheek YOUR car they arnt fucken RTA they dont look that well
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2003 4:48 pm    Post subject: Re: cops and crops Reply with quote

do u have carpet on ur inlet too??
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2003 4:55 pm    Post subject: Re: cops and crops Reply with quote

nar just a fucken cover
and if thats not up 2 ya likein put some wires where it comes out at the fire wall and tape up the hose cops will think it just wireing and if the go 2 that extent fuck me next they will want u 2 pull ya motor apart 2 c what pistons ya got
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2003 4:55 pm    Post subject: Re: cops and crops Reply with quote

http://groups.msn.com/FORUMPIX101/forumpix.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=17
hod rodder

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2003 6:08 pm    Post subject: Re: cops and crops Reply with quote

your so hard core. my dick and my ass u get pulled over 4 times a day
thats th ebiggest load of shit i ever heard.
i think u should piss off and go to boostcruising.com forums with all the other "try hard wanna be street racer ricer boy"

get nos have it in ya boot and get the $10000 fine and then i bet u come back here crying cos u got find by "stupid cops" when u had been warned and know dam right that its illegal.

if u have "security screws" they will just impound your car on suspision and take them out them selves
hod rodder

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2003 6:08 pm    Post subject: Re: cops and crops Reply with quote

why would they pull your engine apppart to see what pistons u have? its not illegal to have pistons now is it..
hod rodder

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2003 6:10 pm    Post subject: Re: cops and crops Reply with quote

human+brain=inelegance

your missing one of them
petrol head

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2003 7:35 pm    Post subject: Re: cops and crops Reply with quote

so r u gene!!!! LMAO =inelegance ................................
jimbob03
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2003 9:43 pm    Post subject: Re: did i say Reply with quote

did i say that its going 2 be a drag car and i dont want every 1 nowing i got NOS and did i not say i was thinkin bout it u dumd fuck and ya dick and arse must be used 2 a lot a cock
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: