HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Gemini Mags

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TGemi1
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2003 1:01 pm    Post subject: Gemini Mags Reply with quote

highly polished camiras, with half decent retreads for $160 (set of 5), or for $350 with 4 brand new tyres. Need these things gone so some1 take em, will swap for parts, i need injection inlet manifold, efi setup, bonnet scoop, vyinal front seats, red front carpet, lowered springs(not cut), electric ignition.

I also have: Saas 3spoke sports steering wheel in excellent condiotion $90, Boss Kit to suit saas wheel excellent cond $50, Wrecking TF wagon complete minus motor gearbox and front window - make an offer, various other bits n pieces.

chris...
TGemi1
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2003 1:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Gemini Mags + other stuf F/S Reply with quote

read post above.
gemi8u
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2003 7:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Gemini Mags Reply with quote

dude, im interested in the polished rims...how good are the HALF decent retreads and do the rims have kerb marks??? do the rims come with caps and what kind? if your price is negotiable ill pick up this w/k
TGemi1
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2003 2:14 am    Post subject: Re: Gemini Mags Reply with quote

the retreads, two of em have 70% tread, one has 70% tread but is flat(unsure if punktuard), one bald but still pumped up, spare has legal tread, only a couple of bad scrapes on the spare all the rest r fine, the mags have 4 brand new tyres on them at the moment, 195/65/14 series. caps mmm, i can prolly hunt 4 down. so yeh, prolly next weekend would b best if ya want em, i have the brand ne tyres on the rims now, so if ya want the crappier 1's i'll get em changd over.

chris...
SUPALJ
rice boy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2003 8:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Gemini Mags Reply with quote

Hey Gemi8u I have 4 rims with tyres not retreads for sale $180 2 Kumho 2 Dunlop 2 Kumhos are only 2 weeks old 2 Dunlops are at 80% tread $180 all 175/65/14 no real damage couple of scrapes but could polish them out call 0408281051 if interested in having a look. It will probly cost around $50 to polish them. But the 2 Kumhos are valued at the price Im selling these for. Selling as I dont own a Gemi now and they were to good for the wrecker to take!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: