HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

PIAZZA 2lt forsale

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TURBOY
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2003 9:37 pm    Post subject: PIAZZA 2lt forsale Reply with quote

piazza engine for sale from fan to brand new presure plate and clutch no inlet and turbo manifold, everything else is there dizy sensors and some spare bits,and auto 4spd. will trade for a 2.6 $1300
Bugle
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2003 2:16 am    Post subject: Re: PIAZZA 2lt forsale Reply with quote

Dude I read in the other page ur selling because you can't find a box?
Use a gemini 5 speed.. They're exactly the same on the front except for a different drive gear bearing retainer with provision for a hydraulic clutch fork.. Also if you use a Gemini box you won't need to modify your tailshaft.
maDGeMvAN
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2003 2:05 pm    Post subject: Re: PIAZZA 2lt forsale Reply with quote

How about a 2.3 with 5speed?

madgem@tpg.com.au

You are in melbourne aren't you?
TURBOY
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2003 8:35 pm    Post subject: Re: PIAZZA 2lt forsale Reply with quote

well the box is one reason and i got a 1600 worked off its tits wich is beta in a way and the 4 speed box didnt fit is it diferent from teh 5sp?
TURBOY
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2003 8:37 pm    Post subject: Re: PIAZZA 2lt forsale Reply with quote

whats it off and whats it got carby or efi? if its efi give me a call 0401267277
TURBOY
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2003 8:40 pm    Post subject: Re: PIAZZA 2lt forsale Reply with quote

you see with the 4spd the piazza presureplate touches the teh inside of the box whats the diference with the 5sp?
Bugle
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2003 11:43 pm    Post subject: Re: PIAZZA 2lt forsale Reply with quote

Maybe the 5 speed is different. I blew the gearbox and I used an imported coarse spline 5 speed and it bolted straight on. Only difference I saw in the drive gear bearing retainer casting is that the Piazza one has a pivot ball on the opposite side for the hydraulic clutch..
maDGeMvAN
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2003 1:45 pm    Post subject: Re: PIAZZA 2lt forsale Reply with quote

It's carby, but any efi manifold bolts up anyway. Just a matter of getting a piazza or rodeo manifold.

Do you have the manifolds from the piazza you're selling?..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: